Farkel Writes a Book?

by Farkel 90 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Do it! Hell, I think you could make a buttload of $$$$ just from the xjw community. How much for the film rights?

• BFD
    BFD

I'd buy it.

BFD

• Farkel
    Farkel

wednesday,

:What about the title?

I'm not very good at that stuff. How about "Buy this Book so I can make a WHOLE BIG BUNCH OF MONEY!"

That isn't very good, is it?

Farkel

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

write it.

The Oracle

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Good idea Farkel, you express yourself well, so you should be a good writer.

Here's a couple of book titles you could use : God's Corporation

The Fictitious Truth

A Tower of Falsehood in America

The Exploiters of the Word

Do it Farkey it would be interesting for all of the population to read JW or not.

• shamus100
    shamus100

You have a gift of writing, Farkel. I'd probably buy it. It depends how much it sucks.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Wednesday,

:What about the title?

I'm not very good at that stuff. How about "Buy this Book so I can make a WHOLE BIG BUNCH OF MONEY!"

That isn't very good, is it?

I'd try doing a search on that, I think someone may have tried that already. lol

have you ever listened to the guy who does logically critical? I love his style. If you look at the title to his episodes , you might find a tip for a title.

• John Doe
    John Doe

How about "a book for those long sits on the throne."

• parakeet
    parakeet

Farkel,

As a fan of your postings for the past two years (and I read your archived postings, too), I believe that if you don't write that book, you should be fined and imprisoned. You have the talent, you've done the research, and you've got the attitude. What you need now is a kick in the ass to get going. Consider yourself kicked (with the best of intentions).

I can see why Christians would love your book. Dubs have insulted other religions in every possible way. Christians would love to see dubs and the WTS roasted ala Farkel.

Your professor friend recognized talent when he saw it, and although I have only a master's in English, I've done enough reading and literary criticism papers to know your stuff is the real deal.

You know already that everyone on this forum will buy a copy (signed of course), so you can start calculating your profits from there. I don't see why your book should be limited to Christian book stores only. I've read several mediocre books about dubs that sold in national chain bookstores like Borders. You can write better than they can.

Now get going already. Don't sweat the small stuff like the title. Your editor will help you with that, although I do have a suggestion for one: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

parakeet, of the get-writing-already-Farkel class

• Farkel
    Farkel

Is Lady Lee married or anything?

I just might make a move on her. But first, I have to go back to that "kissing" thread and learn some stuff about that.

I watched her video, so we are not exactly strangers now. However, I am intimidated. She is way smarter than I am.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit