Farkel Writes a Book?

by Farkel 90 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe
    When Terry was writing his book....his computer crashed and he lost it all.

That doesn't sound like Terry. I would have pictured him having backups of his backups. Irresponsible to not have backups of important things, especially with storage as cheap as it is.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

what's with the title thing folks Eng comp 101 - the title comes last

shockophist

sounds like a perfectly good word to me

as for the murder of my ex - a wheelchair makes a very poor getaway vehicle

• John Doe
    John Doe

Titles usually come first in my writing.

• donkey
    donkey

JW is worse than GW!!

• fifi40
    fifi40

Farkel

If you want help getting organised and some tips etc google the name Nick Daws...............he does some good software to help you reach your goal of writing a book with loads of very useful info!

Good Luck

• Sirona
    Sirona

Farkel

I will buy several copies, but ONLY if you mention me in your acknowledgements. I've encouraged you all these years... lol - do you remember my "Sirona and Farkel, Sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" thread?

Its a great idea to write a book.

I volunteer myself to help in any way possible.... if you acknowledge me.

heh heh

Sirona

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Put me down for a copy. I'm hoping for some "Spy vs Spy" pages.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

"Jerk-i-ness" does sell, because it get people's passions inflamed one way or another. They will either agree with you or hate you, but that doesn't matter as long as they read you and you sell books. "Nice" is nice, reasonable and balanced, but that puts people to sleep. (Refer to JW "fight" threads for confirmation of this theory).

However, most people, want even their "jerks" to at least give lip service to some sort of higher ideal, they don't want to identify with a total mercenary. So, if you want to make a lot of money, that's fine, and normal. Write your jerky book, but do not say in the introduction your only intent is to make a lot of money. Make it about one "jerk" exposing a bunch of "bigger jerks". That should work. Marketing 101.

Cog

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    Make it about one "jerk" exposing a bunch of "bigger jerks". That should work. Marketing 101.

best laugh I've had all day

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Farkel, you already know you need to do it. But in order to help with the needed motivation: WRITE IT! -dp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit