Farkel Writes a Book?

by Farkel 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

When Terry was writing his book....his computer crashed and he lost it all....I did a few book covers....only the title has been changed to protect the innocent....

• Farkel
    Farkel

parakeet,

May I call you "budgie?" I noticed that your graphic thingy pointed down with a little cross on it. Does that make you one of them girls I've heard about so often in life?

If so, could you talk to Lady Lee and tell her that I'm going to that kissing thread to figure out some stuff about how all that part works. Then I'll get down to doing my book. Hell, I might even KISS that book when I actually learn how to do that. Or at least practice on it. Wait. That is pretty vain, I think.

When it comes to kissing, ya gotta start somewhere!

Farkel

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Is Lady Lee married or anything?

I just might make a move on her. But first, I have to go back to that "kissing" thread and learn some stuff about that.

I watched her video, so we are not exactly strangers now. However, I am intimidated. She is way smarter than I am.

Farkel

Dammmmmmmm It's about time he noticed lol

Yes I am married - well legally - we live in different provinces.

DXoug it is I that is intimidated.

Bottom line is we just have different ways of saying the same thing.

Now about that video clip - did you see just the 2 minute blurb on the website or did you get your hands on the 85 minute version?

• Farkel
    Farkel

:When Terry was writing his book....his computer crashed and he lost it all....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! If Terry took the word "I", "me" or "my" out of everything he wrote. he would be left with one billion fragmented sentences. Heck, he used the first person at least a DOZEN times in the thread about 607 BC. How is 607 BC about HIM, anyway?

Farkel

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

Almost on-half of your post talks about all the money your going to make. Have you thought about the title of your book?.

I suggest. Former JDubya speaks out. OK that wasnt funny, but mabey ill try and think of something tommorow.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Farkel: "parakeet, May I call you "budgie?" I noticed that your graphic thingy pointed down with a little cross on it. Does that make you one of them girls I've heard about so often in life?"

My graphic thingy is a grey-cheeked parakeet chewing on its foot, but if that makes me one of them girls, so be it.

As for calling me "budgie," you can call me anything you want as long as you start writing that book!

Nagging session over, for today anyway.

• Satanus
    Satanus

How about 'wt for dummies'?

S

• Quentin
    Quentin
    ......... If Terry took the word "I", "me" or "my" out of everything he wrote. he would be left with one billion fragmented sentences. Heck, he used the frirst person at least a DOZEN times in the thread about 607 BC. How is 607 BC about HIM, anyway?.........Farkel

Gee Farkel....wouldn't have a clue....I'm not his editor.....I'm engaging in a bit of shamless self promotion....

• Farkel
    Farkel

lady lee,

: Now about that video clip - did you see just the 2 minute blurb on the website or did you get your hands on the 85 minute version?

It seemed longer than 2 minutes and less longer than 85 minutes. It was probably demonized, so I lost track after the demons took over. You are a therapist. I respect that. I am a shockophist, and I respect that, too. I made up that word, but everyone knows that already.

I will look for the 85 minute version and do my best to get through it. In the meantime, you simply must murder your husband or at least make sure he gets to be an elder, whichever is easier.

I cannot listen to ANYTHING that is 85 minutes long unless I chew on the latest Watchtower magazines and realize I am saving souls by doing so.

Farkel

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

You should definitely revisit the idea of having AlanF assist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit