Farkel Writes a Book?

by Farkel 90 Replies latest jw friends

• New light for you
    New light for you

I say go for it! I"m excited for you! Do we get an apostate discount though?

Title could be something like

"watchtower can kiss my ass, now buy my book and make me lots of money"

• VM44
    VM44

Farkel, the Right thing to do would be to WRIGHT!

I will buy a copy of your book when it is published.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Wow, sounds like a FINE PLAN to me, and well, even though this doesn't even particularly affect me in any way, regardless, I'M ACTUALLY EXCITED!!!

Get it goin', Mister Farkel!!!

WooHOO!!!

Cheers, kudos, and GIT 'ER DONE,
    Baba.

• Celia
    Celia

YES !!! We all have been waiting for years for this announcement ! I will buy your book Farkel. What about something like: "The truth about Watchtower lies" for the title. Have you read the book "Apocalypse WOW! by James Finn Garner - The chapter dealing with end of the world predictions by Jehovah's Witnesses is titled : "The haberdasher who cried wolf" - that book is a riot. This is wonderful news ! I want a kiss too (pout)

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Farkel you have my support. Please write that book! The title will come to you as you progress through the writing.

I will give you one idea for a title," Farkel Writes a Book". That would capture my attention and I think many others because people would be wondering and asking, whose Farkel?

Blueblades

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I hate to throw water on that last suggestion but I think the "Farkel" might be copyrighted

Blueblades is right, the title will come to you

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Blueblades is right, the title will come to you

"A Window-Washer Flunky Trashes King Watchtower's Court."

Nah. That sucks and I'm stealing from Mark Twain to boot.

"Window-Washer Wrecks Watchtower Wretched Wisdom."

Nah. Alliteration abuse.

"Hah! I Got This Published, You Watchtower Idiots."

Nah. Too much ego.

"A Modest Proposal for Fuckwit Watchtower Morons."

Nah. Stole that from Jonathan Swift and it also has a bad word in it. Christians would freak out. They freak over simple words. "Murder and Torture From God FOREVER" are not simple words they freak out over, though. But they freak out over say the word "shit." I don't understand that part.

I use "Morons" and "Dummies" and "Idiots" a lot as titles. Perhaps I can work one of those words into a title. About 6 or 7 years ago I did a piece called "1914 For Dummies" and Kent put it up on his site in Norway. The people who write all the "Dummies" books got some ambulance-chasing attorney to write Kent and demand that he take that piece down because somehow in their infinite wisdom they thought they OWNED the word "dummies" and no one but them could use it in a title of anything, including a simple essay. Anyone who knows Kent Steinhaug will already know what happened next. He told them to stuff it, sue him, bomb him or do whatever they wanted. He would not take that piece down. He never did, and even though they threatened him a few more times, Kent didn't budge. God, I love you and your mega-balls, Kent!

Another key word that might be appropriate in a book title is a very scary word, but it does get attention. That word is "Apostate."

"Watchtower Apostate-From-Hell Rips Apart Naked Watchtower Teachings."

Nah. It is too stupid.

I'm out of ideas for now. Perhaps a title should be simple like,

"The Jehovah's Witness Handbook They Don't Print and Sell."

Farkel

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

How about (using a play on words from their most succesful book -well according to the Guinness Book of Records)

The Truth That Leads to Getting a Life

• Satanus
    Satanus

Since 'dummies' draws lightning, how about using idiots? 'The idiots guide to j hoover's wiltesses'.

S

• cawshun
    cawshun

I'm ready to buy the book now, get going on it. I'll watch for it on Amazon! Title, Watch Tower Cult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit