Farkel Writes a Book?

by Farkel 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

As far as I know, no one is using the word SIMPLETONS in the name of a series of books. [or IMBECILES, for that matter. Or DOLT. Or FEEB. Or FOOG (a backwards GOOF), or DUNCE, or NAIF, or... ]

"Dubism for Simpletons" would be a slam dunk... right?

How about, "The Faithful and Discreet IMBECILE needs your trust!"

or, "The Dub-Tards Handbook."

You and Terry should collaborate on a book! You could hypnotise Terry and regress him to just before the computer crash...then you could BOTH lose it!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Farkel..Your a Smart Ass..A Funny,Smart Ass......The book would sell..Look at then fan base you have here......Time to expand,my man!..............Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

If you don't do this, Farkel, it will be proof that the WTB&TS has imbued you with a fear and aversion of su¢¢e$$.

Defy your Brooklyn Masters!

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

I'd buy it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dunderheads hasn't been claimed. How about 'dubs for dunderheads'?

S

• Farkel
    Farkel

Nathan,

:WTB&TS has imbued you with a fear and aversion of su¢¢e$$.

I hate fancy words. Are you saying they fucked me up?

Yeah, that is what you are saying with them there fancy words. If I ever "imbue" anyone, please shoot me. But before you do that shooting, please tell me what "imbue" means. I can't imbue anyone unless I know if that is a good thing. Or not. One doesn't just go around "imbuing" people and not escape punishment for that, unless "imbuing" is nice.

I suspect it isn't nice, especially when you add fear and aversion to it. I will look up these words and get back to you.

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Do we get an apostate discount though?

NO! There will be an apostate TAX! (I got a lawyer in on this game!)

Farkel

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Farkel! Let me tell you this about that, furthermore, on the otherhand, its like I said before.

Jesse Jackson use to answer every question with that kind of statement. Try repeating that with his accent.

Why did I even tell you this?

Because nothing has been said. Words are very important.

Like the song goes, It's only words, and words are all I have to take your heart away.

You have written many words in all your topics and post responses and your words have had impact, not like Jesse Jackson who will be remembered for saying nothing with the words, let me tell you this about that, furthermore, on the otherhand, it's like I said before.

You have much to say and have said much in past articles, so, lets get that book done by x-mas, new years, valentine's day, easter, mother's day, father's day, memorial day, july fourth,

labor day, thanksgiving, halloween, x-mas. Any holiday release will piss the watchtower off. Send a copy to J.R.Brown

Blueblades

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Farkel, in all seriousness, your "rough and dirty" way of writing is great. If you want to tell everyone who bought your book that you're just doing it for the money, then do it. This is YOUR book, don't let everyone tell you how to write it no matter how much you respect them. If you inserted comments about how us got suckered into buying your "turd", I'd probably laugh my ass off!

I'm going to give you a quote from a book I'm currently reading called "Real Men Don't Apologize" by Jim Belushi. This is from the VERY FIRST paragraph in the book:

I'll admit it. What initially attracted me to the idea of writing a book were two words: "Easy Money." Two years and twenty drafts later all I have to say is writing a book is a real bitch. It amazes me how quickly Bob Woodward made up all the bullshit about John for his book - Sorry, sorry, another time.

And Farkel, if you did write a book, I would happily be scammed out of my $30.

• poppers
    poppers

I've never even been a dub and I'd buy it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit