ABC's report on child abuse

by Joyzabel 91 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel
    Nice job!
  • Simon
    Simon

They managed to cover a lots of the "mentality" of being brought up a JW in a very short time. Very well done and very informative for anyone not familiar with the Jehovahs Witness religion and how they are able to cover up abuse.

Amazing that no one from the WTS ever says sorry or feels guilty. Heck, the only person who felt bad was Candace Conti who was one of the victims for not speaking out sooner so he was able to abuse again. Of course she shouldn't - the people responsible are the WTS and the elders who covered up his previous abuse and allowed him to abuse her.

Very brave of her to come forward and stand up to a powerful and well funded slippery group like that.

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

Wow..... just plain wow! Great report. I feel so sorry for Candice, she has suffered so much. I hope this report helps others to come forward and expose their abusers. I'm sick of the WT destroying the victims and letting the perpetrators go free. I hope there will be more reports. Sad and sick.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

It was excellently done.

Even in court, WTS lawyer uses the insane phrase WT "protects spiritually."

I was never able to comprehend that phrase.

Candace is to be admired for her courage.

• Simon
    Simon

What about that guys wife - he abused her daughter (or granddaughter?) and she was defending him?!

It truly is mind boggling - it shows the unbelievable levels of control they have over people/

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Wow!! That was some great coverage! I loved how they confronted Kendrick with his wife looking like she just got home from service. I can't believe she said " he did his time for that crime" referring to the fact he molested her granddaughter! What a weak sad women defending her piece of garbage husband!

Candace did such an amazing job with this report, she truly is making a huge impact with getting this out to the media. Thank you Candace you are paving the way for hopefully many more survivors to do the same.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    Great work Candace. Cheers.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE, ADVERTISE...Watchtower and Jehovah's Witnesses disgraceful child molestation cover-ups!!!

You go Candace Conti!

• defender of truth
  • Garrett
    Garrett

YOUTUBE link for those of us outside of the US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPcYn4AiwQE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit