Ever have a paranormal event in your life, please share?

by free2beme 81 Replies latest jw friends

• jwblog
    jwblog
    Thanks for sharing your stories and events. While I always expect a percentage of "It is all lies" and "Your all delusional" from previous online experiences with these topics. We who know, know. Those who do not, seem to be pretty upset about it. Anyway, don't worry about what others say and revel in the reality that there is more to this world and existence then the physical

Finally, the originator of the topic, happy to meet you. No worries, Jesus Christ was ridiculed therefore you should expect the same. If someone ever approaches you with a story that is difficult to believe, if you cannot prove it to be false or provide another explanation then it is best to not say anything at all. Also, as a person of integrity do not form a preconceived notion about this person but let the One who created us reveal all truth at His appropriate time. It is funny how I accepted so many teachings of the w.t.s. as what they taught had a scriptural basis to reason upon. It was not until later that I even learned about the faithful and discreet slave. I never even grasped what all it meant until it somehow related to what happened throughout history. The bible coincides with historical facts, and this is how many false teaching can be put to rest, or how some teachings can be proven to be true. I always made an attempt to draw close to GOD through prayer, and I felt comfort when I felt alone as I knew that GOD was always there watching over me. It takes a great deal of faith in order to allow GOD to guide and direct you. The beginning of this is to willingly give up your free will, and place your being in the Hands of GOD, and see where it leads. This type of faith brought me to where I am now. For those that seek GOD in a closer relationship try this for starters. When you are in a relaxed state of mind empty your thoughts and approach your GOD in prayer. Allow your heart to express the love you have for your creator and tell him your inner most thoughts directly. Excercise your faith by seeking signs that prove to you that GOD is responding to you. You will be amazed when you have the opportunity to see your prayer answered right before your eyes. This builds your faith stronger and you become closer to GOD. This was my beginning and it is how I came to be....... Have a great night, sleep well........ With All My Love, Estephan

• shamus100
    shamus100

I one bought a ouijia board, and tried to burn it. I prayed to Jehovah and it flew out of the fire, and blew up.

• jwblog
    jwblog
    I one bought a ouijia board, and tried to burn it. I prayed to Jehovah and it flew out of the fire, and blew up.

I am speachless

• heathen
    heathen

I am the worlds biggest skeptic and hate religion with the biggest passion but when things happen and I see it with my own eyes , you can't be skeptical, seeing is believing to a skeptic, that is the official motto.

• jwblog
    jwblog
    I am the worlds biggest skeptic and hate religion with the biggest passion but when things happen and I see it with my own eyes , you can't be skeptical, seeing is believing to a skeptic, that is the official motto.

He that seeks shall find, it is written. If you dig deep into the scripture you will find many hidden meanings. There is a heavenly meaning and an earthly meaning.

1 And a great sign was seen in heaven, a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon was beneath her feet, and on her head was a crown of twelve stars, 2 and she was pregnant. And she cries out in her pains and in her agony to give birth.
    And a great sign was seen in the heaven [out of the sky]. A women [on earth this gives reference to which women?] Statute of Liberty Perhaps? arrayed with the sun and the moon beneath her feet [Daytime] On her head a crown of twelve stars [The women wears a crown] [Twelve Stars is where she originated] And she was pregnant [Meaning an event is about to occur] [Nine (nine month pregnancy term) is a significant number, Perhaps September, the Ninth month] And she cries out in her pains and in her agony to give birth [Meaning it is a painful time in history]

Which nations flag carries the crescent moon and the star as their symbol? The Nation of Islam is the answer....... Within the scripture above you find the Sun, The Moon, And The Star.......

The flag of Islam, given by Allah (God) to the Lost and Found in North America, represents the SUN, MOON, and STARS. The SUN consists of fire, which is 853,000 miles in diameter, and on the average of 93,000,000 miles from the Earth.

The SUN controls nine (9) planets with light and heat which give the planets energy and life. It represents FREEDOM.

The MOON is part of our earth. It represents EQUALITY.

The STAR is light that dispels the darkness of space, and bears witness to the SUN. The STAR is without numbers in space. It represents all the stars of the Universe and it signifies JUSTICE.

There are many meanings within the scripture. The faithful and discreet slave has a deeper understanding, as The Almighty is with him.......the faithful slave

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

During my 17 years working in Papua New Guinea, I saw numerous events that could not be explained by science.
    These mainly had to do with the uncanny ability of many Papua New Guineans to find items that had been misplaced.

The most notable incident happened one Friday afternoon, when I discovered that my set of keys was missing.

A security guard at one of the power stations instantly knew where my set of keys was
    - the moment he heard the message over the radio telephone, that I was coming back looking for a set of keys.
    As soon as I drove into the parking lot at the power station, he immediately opened a back door of the vehicle and recovered my keys - from underneath the back seat, where they had become lodged.

I hardly knew where to start looking (I could have lost the things just about anywhere!)
    Yet, this person knew where to find them, the moment he heard that they were missing.

There were many other similar occurrences during that 17 year period.

• justhuman
    justhuman

I would say AB-NORMAL... the Watchtower Society

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

One can make of my experiences what they will but for me they were real at the time. Most of my experiences took place when I would find some real truth during my personal times of study, truth that wasn't connected to the society at all.

I was about 16 years old. I had gone to bed as normal, and in the early hours of the morning woke up suddenly, my hand went to my face and I felt warm, wet stickyness. Went to the bathroom. Most of the right side of my cheek was covered in thick blood ( a lot of blood! ) I rinsed my face, and spent a good few hours trying to find out where the blood came from - there were no marks on my face, no cuts, no burst vessel. I checked my cats paws. I checked to see if there were blood stains on the bed...nothing. I don't know if this was paranormal or not.

17 years old - living at my grans place. I had been getting ready for field service the next day, finished the evening with prayers. At one in the morning I woke up, picked up my mobile to check the time. Felt a presence lying next to me - turned my head and there was something there - a wild animal of sorts - though I knew it was of a spirit nature. It jumped on me and I felt like I was being squashed.

Again at my grans place - I woke up to the feeling of my bed being shaken. I thought it was just my cat scratching herself, sat up properly. Looked around me and the bed was hovering off the floor.

I used to have extremely wierd dreams of wading through rivers of blood, of dancing with demons.

Nothing happend for a while there after as I immersed myself deeply into WT doctrine and put all thoughts of developing my own spiritually out of mind. After my awakening to the truth of the faith I was living on my own and kept dreaming that I was being pulled out of my bed, dragged along the floor and each time I spoke it wasn't me - in the morning my body was truly aching and bruised and my voice was extremely horse.

Sitting in the car after I was freed from the faith there was the most overpowering delicious smell that suddenly filled my car.

There were other odd things that happend.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Whoa Loubelle...

In fact I do recall some paranormal events...

1.I was small kid around 6 and in my dream I have seen my next door neighbour dying. Next morning he was dead. I kind of have a vission of his dead...

2.I was again kid around 11 and we had the book study at KH. Everybody left exept our family, my dad who was an elder. I was pretty much sure that everybody left and we were the last ones left at the KH. There was no cars or anything. Then I looked at the door small opening between the double huge doors. It was all the elders sitting and having a meeting. Plus they were some I didn't knew. It was so strange that I haven't see anyone of them coming at the KH since it was a book study, and there was only one entrance at KH.

3.Loubelle I do have those strange dreams like you. In fact I still do. Not as frequent as before but they still come here and then.Fighting with Demons, Satan, dark places, flying over my body and carried by Demons. Those dreams are so alive. I wake up sometimes shouting loud

4. Once I was on the beach and listening to Epithaph by Nazaret. I left my body and I was flying over the sea. I could see my self lying there...

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Justhuman - Your experience # 4 sounds like an out-of-body experience [O.B.E.]. O.B.E.'s are usually associated with near death experiences.

Your experience # 2 is especially intriguing. I wonder: How do you interpret it? I know you saw the elders meeting, but did you hear any voices? Did you you talk to your mom or dad? If yes, what did your mom or dad say? Didn't your mom or dad want to go back iinside and investigate? Did you later talk with the elders whom you saw? Did you ask the elders about it? Could you have seen a "secret" elders' meeting? The situation that you describe is quite odd and intriguing. Did you ever talk to anyone at your Kingdom Hall about it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit