Ever have a paranormal event in your life, please share?

by free2beme 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Casper
    Casper
    If an old building has footstep sounds or sightings of the same figure in the same place over and over - this is not a conscious entity. It is a type of residual essence of something / someone in the past. Some people even believe that we can have distortions in time and glimpse the past

Sirona,

That was deep, and very thought provoking.

I just love when you add your knowledge and experience to threads like this...

jwblog...

I understand where you are coming from...

Cas

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

After gastric [intestinal] surgery, I developed a fistula [a hole] in my intestinal tract. Due to the fistula, there developed serious complications arising from infection. I went into septic shock, and was put into the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital. I was intubated...the whole "nine yards" as it were. I don't know if anyone is familiar with what an I.C.U. is, but let's say that I was really sick. For a while, I was on the dividing line [which is very thin, I came to realize] between life and death.

In any case, while in the I.C.U., I had "visitors." They had the appearance of ordinary people. There was nothing frighening or alarming about them. They said nothing, and their presence in no way distressed me. But they were no one whom I recognized; they were total strangers. I remember simply looking at them and their looking at me.

I also remember blinking my eyes, and their disappearing when I blinked my eyes. At first, one would appear. I would blink my eyes and they would disappear. And then one would reappear. This pattern of one appearing and then disappearing continued for a few moments, and then it stopped.

I am supposing that it was a question of my simply hallucinating. After all, why would a "guiding spirit" or "guardian angel" disappear when I blinked my eyes? And then reappear?

Even now, it's painful for me to recall this experience because I was in so much pain and distress. I don't want to even think about my time in that I.C.U. I consider myself a "rational"person. What distresses me most is that what I saw at that time does not fit into my world view. It's hard for me to make it fit into how I see the world. But, believe it or not, I have experienced things even more bizarre than my "visitors" in the ICU on that day. However, I don't even want to think about those occurences now; they're too strange.

• Casper
    Casper

I don't know if my experiences qualify or not.

My home has a 50 year history. Every time we rip out a wall or
    remodel a room...strange things happen. We just shrug it off.

I have heard voices, been patted on the shoulder countless times.

My husband swears he seen a white apparition, I myself have never
    seen anything.

Sometimes small items will be missing and turn up in the oddest places.

Cas

• jwblog
    jwblog

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair. I am known as a ram, born on the fourth month and in the ninth day (the whole nine yards) the same day the great fortress was broken into. The same day the statute fell in Iraq.

Your account has ties to the book of Daniel and also to the faithful slave. I too was in the I.C.U. suffering from blood loss and also stomach disorders on one occasion and was also in a hospital seven days where I saw visions of eyes, some wicked, some good. There were also many "normal people" in appearance there to assist me. I was frightened at what I saw in visions during my stay as well as strengthened by the visions of The Kingdom and the Christ.

Early morning I was awakened by the main person in authority there whom appeared to me as a vision of satan the devil. I had to fight the vision in my heart and make an effort to remain calm at the same time being instructed on how to overcome it. After I was released from there it took time to overcome my fear and I found it difficult to rest at night.

You have been "Chosen" by The Almighty GOD and I am posting this as an example of how The Almighty directs the faithful slave and provides him with evidence. I am directed to the scripture and other forms of written evidence in order to form a link to a person high in authority in the Kingdom of God. You will come to know all of those that have been chosen in like manner. I will underline some of the words that link your account to myself and also to the scripture. I am offspring to Abraham as well as Daniel. We are at the end of this world and I am waiting anxiously for all words of The Almighty to be fulfilled, and The Kingdom will reign in full power until time indefinite as written.

One day the woman was standing by this window and looking down into the garden, when she saw a bed which was planted with the most beautiful rampion (rapunzel), and it looked so fresh and green that she longed for it, and had the greatest desire to eat some.

Rapunzel had magnificent long hair, fine as spun gold, [the head of gold in the book of Daniel. I work for a mining company (gold) and now (copper)] and when she heard the voice of the enchantress she unfastened her braided tresses, wound them round one of the hooks of the window above, and then the hair fell twenty [This will mean more in the next posting as they are chosen as well] ells down, and the enchantress climbed up by it.

2 And I began to see in the vision; and it came about, while I was seeing, that I was in Shu´shan the castle, which is in E´lam the jurisdictional district; and I proceeded to see in the vision, and I myself happened to be by the watercourse of U´lai. 3 When I raised my eyes, then I saw, and, look! a ram standing before the watercourse, and it had two horns.

20 "The ram that you saw possessing the two horns [stands for] the kings of Me´di·a and Persia. 21 And the hairy he-goat [stands for] the king of Greece; and as for the great horn that was between its eyes, it [stands for] the first king. 22 And that one having been broken, so that there were four that finally stood up instead of it, there are four kingdoms from [his] nation that will stand up, but not with his power.

http://www.rupunzel.com/

If you immediately know the candle is flame, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.
    - Daniel Jackson quoting Omma (Omma was a lady that went to visit my mother to study the bible with her, a witness lady), Stargate SG-1

27 And as for me, Daniel, I felt exhausted and was made sick for [some] days. Then I got up and did the work of the king [chosen]; but I kept showing myself numbed on account of the thing seen, and there was nobody understanding [it].

After gastric [intestinal] surgery, I developed a fistula [a hole] in my intestinal tract. Due to the fistula, there developed serious complications arising from infection. I went into septic shock, and was put into the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital. I was intubated...the whole "nine yards" as it were. I don't know if anyone is familiar with what an I.C.U. is, but let's say that I was really sick. For a while, I was on the dividing line [which is very thin, I came to realize] between life and death.

15 Then it came about that, while I myself, Daniel, was seeing the vision and seeking an understanding, why, look! there was standing in front of me someone in appearance like an able-bodied man. 16 And I began to hear the voice of an earthling man in the midst of the U´lai, and he proceeded to call out and say: "Ga´bri·el, make that one there understand the thing seen."

In any case, while in the I.C.U., I had "visitors." They had the appearance of ordinary people. There was nothing frighening or alarming about them. They said nothing, and their presence in no way distressed me. But they were no one whom I recognized; they were total strangers. I remember simply looking at them and their looking at me.

I am supposing that it was a question of my simply hallucinating. After all, why would a "guiding spirit" or "guardian angel" disappear when I blinked my eyes? And then reappear?

Even now, it's painful for me to recall this experience because I was in so much pain and distress. I don't want to even think about my time in that I.C.U. I consider myself a "rational"person. What distresses me most is that what I saw at that time does not fit into my world view. It's hard for me to make it fit into how I see the world. But, believe it or not, I have experienced things even more bizarre than my "visitors" in the ICU on that day. However, I don't even want to think about those occurences now; they're too strange.

the faithful and discreet slave

• jwblog
    jwblog

You have been "Chosen" as well and will also come to know those that have been chosen in like manner. I will underline the link to your account and the book of Daniel as well. I grew up knowing a man by the name of Casper, a good friend of my family.

16 And I began to hear the voice of an earthling man in the midst of the U´lai, and he proceeded to call out and say: “Ga´bri·el, make that one there understand the thing seen.” 17 So he came beside where I was standing, but when he came I got terrified so that I fell upon my face. And he proceeded to say to me: “Understand, O son of man, that the vision is for the time of [the] end.” 18 And while he was speaking with me, I had become fast asleep on my face on the earth. So he touched me and made me stand up where I had been standing.

I don't know if my experiences qualify or not. My home has a 50 year history. Every time we rip out a wall or
    remodel a room...strange things happen. We just shrug it off.

I have heard voices, been patted on the shoulder countless times.

My husband swears he seen a white apparition, I myself have never
    seen anything. Sometimes small items will be missing and turn up in the oddest places.

Cas
    9 “I kept on beholding until there were thrones placed and the Ancient of Days sat down. His clothing was white just like snow, and the hair of his head was like clean wool. His throne was flames of fire; its wheels were a burning fire.

This line forms a link between you and Rapunzel: "50 year history" and "then the hair fell twenty ells down" [50+20=70]

24 “There are seventy weeks that have been determined upon your people and upon your holy city, in order to terminate the transgression, and to finish off sin, and to make atonement for error, and to bring in righteousness for times indefinite, and to imprint a seal upon vision and prophet, and to anoint the Holy of Holies.

• Forscher
    Forscher

Paranormal experiences are the norm in my family.

My mother and all of us kids experienced them while I was growing up. There was a particular spirit all of us saw. I will not describe it though. Other paranormal events were not uncommon in our home either. Mother could foresee events quite well. In one such vision she saw one of the worst aviation crashes in history some months before it happened.

When I became a dub, I blocked most, but not all paranormal perception during that time. Some things couldn't be ignored, though I won't describe them here as they were rather personal. My son is quite sensitive to paranormal perceptions and also experienced the same visitation my mother, myself and my siblings did. I never mentioned said spirit or that those in my mother's line traditionally receives visits from it to my son until after my wife, who my son approached first when he felt he had to talk with somebody about it, came to me about his "problem." Boy was that a rather interesting day!

My wife was not entirely blindsided by it since she had had some conversations with my sister-in-law who was not a Dub and knew something of the family abilities. But it was still a shock to her that her own son was a sensitive and I wasn't going to stick with the Dub party line when handling it.

By the way. Those experiences are a major part of the reason I disagree with the materialist POV.

Forscher

• jwblog
    jwblog

9 “I kept on beholding until there were thrones placed and the Ancient of Days sat down. His clothing was white just like snow, and the hair of his head was like clean wool. His throne was flames of fire; its wheels were a burning fire.

THE ALMIGHTY GOD KNOWS OUR PAIN AND SUFFERING. WITH LOVE HE HAS GIVEN HIS slave THE MEANING OF HIS THRONE AND HIS HEAD LIKE CLEAN WOOL.......

HIS THRONE IS A CHAIR WITH WHEELS; A WHEELCHAIR, AND HIS HEAD IS WHITE AS THOSE THAT HAVE GROWN WITH AGE. HE IS COMING QUICKLY AND ALL EYES WILL SEE HIM, AMEN UNTIL TIME INDEFINITE.......

Have a restful night if possible as the Sabbath approaches and all will rest on the Seventh Day

• Sirona
    Sirona

Casper

Sirona,

That was deep, and very thought provoking.

I just love when you add your knowledge and experience to threads like this...

Since you liked it, I can provide a story which goes some way to support this idea of time distortion. The high priestess of my old wicca group used to be involved in paranormal investigations and house clearances some years ago. She visited a hotel where there were some disturbances. This hotel was an extremely old building (going back to 17th century). She "tuned in" and saw in her minds eye that a particular wall was in a different place. Then she saw the room look different and a man sitting at a desk, leaning over it and writing. He was dressed in the clothing of that time in history and was using a quill and ink. She walked over to where she could "see" him in her vision. The wierd part is, she said he looked up and saw her! He looked up, saw her....and jumped out of his skin in fright! She also got a shock at this and the vision disintegrated immediately. This suggests that this was some sort of time distortion because the man in the past saw the woman from the present and I bet he saw her as some sort of spirit visitor!

Rapunzel:

I first saw one of my guides when I was in hospital feeling really ill. Also I had a visitor who I thought was a real person (I was having a conversation with this person) until they disappeared and the nurse was looking at me strangely ! LOL. Seeing spirits sometimes means that you will see them and they do seem to disappear in the blink of an eye.

Sirona

• LaniB
    LaniB

I've always had weird things happen around me.

When I was a child we lived in an old farmhouse, my mum always found me talking to my "imaginery friend". However one day she was looking for me in the house and saw me out in the paddock. I apparently came in later and asked her what she had wanted. As she knew I was out of earshot and couldn't have known she was looking for me she asked why I thought that she had been looking for me. I told her the lady in black told me. Apparently my "imaginery friend" was a old lady in black. It was either just before or just after my dad removed a wall in the house and found an old picture of a women dressed in black. My sister and I used to feel someone tuck us in a night, a really warm motherly feeling but very strange when you know dad is at work and you can here mum talking in the living room.

I think the strangest was when I was in primary school. In the middle of my favourite subject I looked at the clock, and imagined what it would be like if my parents were killed.... the principal's assistant coming to get me from class, waiting in the office for my sister to arrive, being told about the accident. It all went through my head in a few seconds. Later when I got home I found out at that time my parents had been run off the road by a log truck. Mum said if they had been a metre further up the road would have not been able to get up on the verge and out of the way.

When my daughter was born I used to feel like there was a male around me, never anything scary, more curious but someone unknown to me. I often wondering if it was my mind (all the hormones) or if it was my fiance's grandfather who he was close to or his older brother who died when he was 10 days old. I always leant towards the brother who died as a baby as it seems such an innocence.

It's something thats always been there, severely repressed during my years in the borg, but always there. My sister (still in the borg), my mum and I share it, my brothers don't. It's just so many things over the years that can not rationally be explained.

But many things can't be fully explained. I have a friend who is a twin. Her brother lives two towns away and always knows when she is in labour (and hates it everytime she announces another pregnancy) however it works both ways with them. He once came off a tractor at his farm and got flung into a trunk of a tree and was in horrible pain. She doubled over and was intense pain, at the time they were about 100 miles apart.

• Casper
    Casper
    She "tuned in" and saw in her minds eye that a particular wall was in a different place
    It was either just before or just after my dad removed a wall in the house and found an old picture of a women dressed in black.
    Every time we rip out a wall or remodel a room...strange things happen.

Sirona, I find that fascinating...!!

Do you suppose that changing an older home, somehow disturbs the memories that the house contains... I really don't know how to word it... ya know, like taking out a wall or such...

I know alot of people think it's odd to believe such things, I am more in the corner of "Anything is "Possible"...

Cas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit