Ever have a paranormal event in your life, please share?

by free2beme 81 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

justhuman - the dreams pretty much stopped because I banished "them" from my dreams. I knew it was a dream while dreaming, I knew there was a presence in my dream which wasn't of a friendly nature and we squared up, eye to eye - I remember that rather vividly because the eyes were highlighted (they are the windows to the soul after all) and I spoke calmly and told "them" they weren't welcome any long, that I knew what they were, what they stood for, that they no longer had power over me.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Rapunzel, the only thing I can tell you is I nevered talked to anyone, not even my parents..besides I was just a kid and I wasn't supposed to ask questions in the WT world..just obey. I kept this until now that the discussion of paranormal event came out. So I'm sharing this expierience in this forum because it is a place of free speech and no one will misunderstand you...

But all those years I just couldn't take it out of my mind. It was so weird. I didn't hear any voices. I just saw between the 2 doors that it was elders meeting. The rest is as I have described it. Perhaps it was a secret meeting, but again there was something strange...

Loubelle I know how you feel about that presence you said. In my case it was much powerful at the time when I went through a judical comittee. I was turn to the elders by my ex-wife for apostasy...when we separated and I was living along I was always wearing a cross from my baptism and I could have easy sleep.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit