Ever have a paranormal event in your life, please share?

by free2beme 81 Replies latest jw friends

• jwblog
    jwblog

Well going in to the reunion was funny. I saw people I remembered, but the woman were larger and the men were balder (the men were larger too). So I speak to a few and we are enjoying reviewing ten years and such. One guy I knew mentioned that they had a room of high school stuff to look at and we should check it out. It was a small room with pictures of things from 1986-1989; jerseys, pictures, even a video set up, tons of things and even old fashion looks (which are back by the way.) In the corner was a sign that said "In memory of ... " and I knew it would be those who had died from our class. I expect to see two guys I graduated with, as they died in a car accident the summer of 1989 when they drove 100 mph drinking off a road and down a steep embankment. There was a girl who died of cancer I barely knew and then there was something I did not expect, "Michael Hastings!" Died in a motorcycle accident in 1992 in San Francisco. I was shocked, as I wanted to see him at the reunion and joke with him that I dreamt he did not leave me alone in dreams telling me to come. Yet instead I found out he died many years earlier.

So was it coincidence or paranormal? I think the latter, as it would have been just like him to be the one to get the party going and get involved. Apparently, that energy level did not end at his death and kept going. I thought it was wonderful to experience.

In the last days your sons and daughter will have dreams and prophecy, it is written. So, what you talk about is from above not paranormal unless that is what you refer to God being. I can share many many truths about your topic. One of my first, besides seeing my prayers being fulfilled was when the futon I was sitting upon begin to shake without the assistance of anything the eye could see. This happened around 1994 and I was alarmed and thought perhaps it was a wake-up call from God, or demons. Once you have knowledge of the bible you can explain the occurances about strange phenomena easily.

Oh yes, and one of my biggest is learning the I am the faithful and discreet slave and I have met God, Jesus, some apostles, some angels, and the list goes on :) You might call it an episode from Ripleys believe it or not, but it is all true and will be prove to be true shortly. Have a good night, and I was happy to meet someone that has shared some of my experiences as well. You know like a fellow believer in the unexplained.

the faithful slave

• heathen
    heathen

absolutely fantastic experiences , nobody believes them anyway so no point in elaborating on it .

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I recall this stairway at a Radio station I worked at sometime ago, everytime I would come up the steps from

the basement i felt like someone was behind me. For some reason I thought it was a women but anyways this happened many times

it freaked me out I would literally run up the stairs. One day I stopped at the stop and said I know your there, what the h#ll do you want? Its time

to go to the light....it never happened again it was like it was gone. After that I had asked various guys if they ever were nervous late at night in the

building...many said no but the girls are really freaked like there was someone here watching them they did not like to be here alone.

I always meant to research the city library to see if there were any deaths or what not in the building in the early years of its existence.

hope4others

• trevor
    trevor

I once accidently went out wearing socks that did not match. People noticed and said I was not normal - so I must be paranormal.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

free2beme:

So was it coincidence or paranormal?

Neither. It was nothing. It was a non-event. The reason you had a dream about your old classmates was because your school reunion was coming up. The reason you focused on that particular individual was probably because as you wrote, "it would have been just like him to be the one to get the party going". He happened to be dead because well, life sucks and some people die young. But there's no coincidence here at all, certainly nothing paranormal.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I've had lots of experiences, some really amazing, but people on here just think I'm crazy.

I realise that being able to see / communicate with spirit beings puts me into the category of insane.

oh well

Sirona

• wednesday
    wednesday

well it depends on who you ask..

• Warlock
    Warlock

free2beme:

So was it coincidence or paranormal?

Neither. It was nothing. It was a non-event. The reason you had a dream about your old classmates was because your school reunion was coming up. The reason you focused on that particular individual was probably because as you wrote, "it would have been just like him to be the one to get the party going". He happened to be dead because well, life sucks and some people die young. But there's no coincidence here at all, certainly nothing paranormal.

free, Listen to FD. He knows everything, especially about things that have happened to others, but not to him. Warlock

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Sirona:

I realise that being able to see / communicate with spirit beings puts me into the category of insane.

No, being able to communicate with them would put you in a category all of your own. Imagining you can communicate with them simply puts you in the religious/superstitious category which is not necessarily the same thing as being insane.

Warlock:

He knows everything, especially about things that have happened to others, but not to him.

Why, thank you. Unfortunately that's not the case. However, unlike you, I do have the ability when encountering other people's anecdotes, not to automatically accept the most outlandish interpretation imaginable, but to consider other more realistic options. In this case it's quite clear that nothing actually happened. An upcoming event caused someone to think - and thence dream - about an old friend. The same event allowed the person to find out what had happened to that friend. No doubt an emotional experience, but nothing to raise an eyebrow about.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The mind plays tricks on you as simple as that.....and of course URBAN LEGEND.....Ive already heard the one about dead daughter called dad on phone after death.....that also happened to someone I know....no evidence that he wasn't just drunk or full of B.S though.....I woke up evening thinking I had a snake on my stomach {I hate them} I could REALLY feel it...I jumped out and no snake....I swear I had a phython on me....another time in an old lady's house who died...I felt freaked out....even though nothing really happened....someone WAS WATCHING! Or was my own mind just freaking me out...4Am cleaning job I did.....we had a break in 4 months ago.....I could swear I heard something, voices, so I ran and locked the door........nothing, just me, slight wind...my heart nearly stopped.

OFFICAL - IT'S ALL CRAP!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit