Ever have a paranormal event in your life, please share?

by free2beme 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The MOST haunted house on earth......The Amityville House!...some owners fled in terror leaving behind everything...some say this was a publicity stunt and they couldn't afford the morgage, so they wanted to launch a book, which they did $$$$$..but the new owners 1978-2008 just want to be left alone...all the nutcases bothering them! They have NEVER had "spirits" bothering them in 30 years...just foolish people.

• jwblog
    jwblog
    Since you liked it, I can provide a story which goes some way to support this idea of time distortion. The high priestess of my old wicca group used to be involved in paranormal investigations and house clearances some years ago. She visited a hotel where there were some disturbances. This hotel was an extremely old building (going back to 17th century). She "tuned in" and saw in her minds eye that a particular wall was in a different place. Then she saw the room look different and a man sitting at a desk, leaning over it and writing. He was dressed in the clothing of that time in history and was using a quill and ink. She walked over to where she could "see" him in her vision. The wierd part is, she said he looked up and saw her! He looked up, saw her....and jumped out of his skin in fright! She also got a shock at this and the vision disintegrated immediately. This suggests that this was some sort of time distortion because the man in the past saw the woman from the present and I bet he saw her as some sort of spirit visitor!

Rapunzel:

I first saw one of my guides when I was in hospital feeling really ill. Also I had a visitor who I thought was a real person (I was having a conversation with this person) until they disappeared and the nurse was looking at me strangely ! LOL. Seeing spirits sometimes means that you will see them and they do seem to disappear in the blink of an eye.

Sirona

I would like to explore the possibility of time distortion. If you journeyed back into yesterdays time, for instance a 24 hour period. And say within this 24 hour period a building had been taken down to its foundation. If you went back into time before the building was taken down would it still be standing? It is not possible to travel back and forth into time why so? Because it would be contrary to the meaning of "constant feature".

A constant feature is a reality that is constant or "the same" for everyone in existence. A vision is a distortion of your perception or mind. A spirit being can manipulate what you see just like a man is able to create fantasy in digital imagery. What you see is not for real, it is a manipulation of what is in existence within what is known as a digital technology. You communicate to another person miles and miles (kilometers) away. How simple would it be for GOD to communicate with you through your thought process? The answer is obvious.

There does not exist "time travel", nor another "parallel" dimension. All in existence is constant for all that are living. Why would GOD refer to Himself as the "Ancient of Days". He speaks in a manner that depicts time or age such as "length of days". GOD can foretell the future by knowing His creations way of thinking. For instance if you point a flashlight on the floor and move it around in front of an animal, they might chase it round and round. You are aware of what might create excitement for them and can usually predict the outcome of what you might do to create excitement for them.

The One that created us is Far Too Immense for a human to even fathom. Not even the spirit entities are able to grasp the uunderstanding of The Almighty, The Alpha and The Omega, without a beginning or an end. Hmmmm, a circle perhaps?

the faithful slave

• heathen
    heathen

besides amnityville there are many places where a multitude of people see things or experience things of the same nature .There was indeed a murder suicide in that house from what I recall so definitely had a bad rep before the movie or book came out.Check out some Ghost hunter episodes and see if you don't think there is evidence of the super natural .

• jwblog
    jwblog

I've always had weird things happen around me.

When I was a child we lived in an old farmhouse, my mum always found me talking to my "imaginery friend". However one day she was looking for me in the house and saw me out in the paddock. I apparently came in later and asked her what she had wanted. As she knew I was out of earshot and couldn't have known she was looking for me she asked why I thought that she had been looking for me. I told her the lady in black told me. Apparently my "imaginery friend" was a old lady in black. It was either just before or just after my dad removed a wall in the house and found an old picture of a women dressed in black. My sister and I used to feel someone tuck us in a night, a really warm motherly feeling but very strange when you know dad is at work and you can here mum talking in the living room.

I think the strangest was when I was in primary school. In the middle of my favourite subject I looked at the clock, and imagined what it would be like if my parents were killed.... the principal's assistant coming to get me from class, waiting in the office for my sister to arrive, being told about the accident. It all went through my head in a few seconds. Later when I got home I found out at that time my parents had been run off the road by a log truck. Mum said if they had been a metre further up the road would have not been able to get up on the verge and out of the way.

When my daughter was born I used to feel like there was a male around me, never anything scary, more curious but someone unknown to me. I often wondering if it was my mind (all the hormones) or if it was my fiance's grandfather who he was close to or his older brother who died when he was 10 days old. I always leant towards the brother who died as a baby as it seems such an innocence.

It's something thats always been there, severely repressed during my years in the borg, but always there. My sister (still in the borg), my mum and I share it, my brothers don't. It's just so many things over the years that can not rationally be explained.

But many things can't be fully explained. I have a friend who is a twin. Her brother lives two towns away and always knows when she is in labour (and hates it everytime she announces another pregnancy) however it works both ways with them. He once came off a tractor at his farm and got flung into a trunk of a tree and was in horrible pain. She doubled over and was intense pain, at the time they were about 100 miles apart.

As I watched my son growing up he developed an imaginary friend by the name of Jimmy. He used to converse with Jimmy and tell us about Jimmy many times. The mind is a wonderful creation with the abilty to imagine and think very intense thoughts. I am witness to the fact that there have been and will be until they are put to sleep, those that interfere with humans existance. The Almighty GOD does inspire and answer prayers according to what is written. Those with stronger faith receive more intensely, so Good does occur as well.

I too had an eerie feeling come over me right before I recieved a call from one very dear to me, to tell me she had been in an auto accident. Also, one that I will share my love with has a twin brother. She feels agitated when he is not feeling well, and worries when he is not doing well. She is very intense in her spirituality and receives many dreams, signs, and visions, as one whom is chosen. One of her latest dreams was of the dragon and an abyss. This was after seeing a snake that resides under her home. Her writings are very deep and descriptive. She speaks of another realm where the spirits reside, and I understand her writings. the faithful slave
  • jwblog
    jwblog

(sheepishly raises hand and looks round rest of room)

or self delusional

Or, they are just normal sounds.

Basically, they don't interact with anything at all ... everything is in someone's head because they want to imagine it is real or are gulluble enough to pay someone who is willing to take their money and tell them it's real.

You had my laughing at the "high priestess of my wicca group" bit.

The only part of this story that has any truth to it is the fact that she saw something 'in here minds eye'. i.e. it all just existed in her head because she wanted it to. It's call 'imagination'.

Does no one appear in these visions stood next to a calendar or reading a paper with the date on it? Just wondered ...

I saw a guide once but she was just selling cookies. Seriously, if you were really ill in hospital then a much simpler explanation is that you were delirious or hallucinating because of medication or illness.

Hello Simon,

Have you ever felt like you are having a bad day? You go out into traffic and it seems as if though everyone is out to get you. Or are there times when you misplace things and all of a sudden, hey there it is, right where I left it. Are you ever late to work and feel like you are being distracted and you cannot think straight? Do you ever have insomnia where something is on your mind and you can't shake it, therefore you lose sleep over it? If you are married perhaps there are times where you feel that you meet an attractive female and she is trying to entice you, especially after you made it a point to be stronger willed at resisting temptation.

These are spirit entities causing you harm with no direct evidence to prove that they are meddling in your personal affairs.

Have you ever wondered about the number 13? Why is it statistics show that many bad things occur surrounding the number 13? Some architects even leave out the thirteenth floor out of their design because of it. Do you know why? Count with me if you please. Jesus Christ along with twelve apostles will equal the sum of 13 when you add them up. It is out of hatred that demons will inspire and cause havock to those upon the earth. You believe in GOD do you not Simon?

If you believe in GOD, then you must agree that there are wicked beings in existence, and that they cause harm according to what is written in the bible.

the faithful slave

• jwblog
    jwblog

A perfect law is without conflict, where there is no conflict love resides.

If two find conflict, find resolution by the word of the law.

If an understanding is reached under the law, then you gain love once more.

If one chooses to not obide by the law, they must not approach the altar.

For by law forgiveness is mandatory, where one is remorseful and repentant.

The Ear of The Father is shut to those that do not forgive, but allow hate to reside.

Love is the greatest of all laws, because when you excercise love, a conflict will not exist.

Do not judge one another is the law. Many people have many various beliefs, do not condemn another person because their belief does not conform to yours. Try to understand that people have many differrent experiences that cause them to think the way they do. Some are not as knowledgeable as others, as they have not been taught by anyone.

The Almighty GOD is not out to destroy you as many teach. Please put faith in your Heavenly Father and make you mind over to give Him the benefit of the doubt. A period of time exists where those in creation have free will out of wisdom. It is a short period when you compare it to everlasting life.

Make an attempt to put away your bad feelings towards those you feel have misled you. Those that remain in the organization choose this form of belief so do not condemn them for what makes them whole as a person. Once you choose to leave a certain organization no matter of what faith, simply tell them you do not agree. Then separate yourself in a loving way, and let them do as to whatever their belief commands them to do.

You are under no authority of any man upon the earth. You make an attempt to grasp the meaning of what you learn in faith and you are found praiseworthy by your acts.

Finally, make an attempt to not bring condemnation upon your Creator for the things His creations choose to do. This is the meaning of the words by Jesus Christ "Heavenly Father, Let Your Name Be Sanctified". It means that His name, whatever it may be to those that believe, will be made HOLY again.......AMEN.......

the faithful and discreet slave

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, but I hate typing it out. One day I will type it out in detail and save it to word and then repost it each time one of these threads hits. It was very vivid and umistakable with several eye witnesses who are alive to tell about it today.

• Casper
    Casper

FlyingHigh...

You certainly got my interest... I love stories like these...

Can't wait...

Cas

• jwblog
    jwblog
    Yes, but I hate typing it out. One day I will type it out in detail and save it to word and then repost it each time one of these threads hits. It was very vivid and umistakable with several eye witnesses who are alive to tell about it today.

I am looking forward to reading it. When many share the same experience and can give testimony to the fact that it did take place, it gives weight to the account.......have a good day.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Thanks for sharing your stories and events. While I always expect a percentage of "It is all lies" and "Your all delusional" from previous online experiences with these topics. We who know, know. Those who do not, seem to be pretty upset about it. Anyway, don't worry about what others say and revel in the reality that there is more to this world and existence then the physical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit