Ever have a paranormal event in your life, please share?

by free2beme 81 Replies latest jw friends

• jwblog
    jwblog

My thoughts exactly.... Good Lord, pick up a pen and write us a message...sheesh...

Cas

Good question. They cannot leave evidence behind that will prove the existance of GOD. What would happen if many people upon the earth would witness all of the same event in a miraculous way even if wicked? Many people will grow in faith and wicked spirits do not want this. They do not want you to believe in GOD so they have planted many wicked seeds in order to make people drift away from the belief in GOD. Make sense?

the faithful slave

• Casper
    Casper

Yeah, that makes sense, if you lean that way.

But then, why show themselves at all...

move around making errie footstep sounds, glowing orb like in the air, walking through walls, floating wild eyed ...

I don't see the point. It's like they want people to know they are there... but... What ???

Cas

• Warlock
    Warlock
    However, unlike you, I do have the ability when encountering other people's anecdotes, not to automatically accept the most outlandish interpretation imaginable, but to consider other more realistic options.

So when, and where, did I say I accepted free's interpretation?

Warlock

• caliber
    caliber
    Percentage of Americans polled
    belief not sure belief not sure
    Farha-StewardGallup
    psychic/spiritual healing56265419
    ESP28395020
    haunted housetelepathys40254216
    demonic possession40284116
    ghosts/spirits of the dead39273817
    telepathy24343626
    extraterrestrials visited Earth in the past17343327
    clairvoyance and prophecy24333223
    communication with the dead16292826
    astrology17262818
    witches26192615
    reincarnation14282520
    channeling10291521

So according to Wikipedia Paranormal is an umbrella term for experiences that lack obvious scientific explanation.

This is more telepathic in nature.. the identical twin connection......

Being an identical myself and reading about a telepathic link I asked another identical twin pair about this .

They told me about an experience when one of them had rolled his car near their country home, the other twin was

200 miles away, he felt a strong need to call home. He told his mom in a distressing voice go find my brother somethings

wrong; Of course they found him pinned in his car but very much alive.

I honestly say I have felt very little of this, except one event in early life

My twin too young to even speak to any great extent came to my mother, in great distress...

He took my mother by the hand and lead her outside to where I was hang upside down by a spike in the garage wall

with blood rushing to my head ! My mother still amazed by this experience 50 years later

Caliber

• Sirona
    Sirona

In reply to those asking why spirits make noises etc and do not interact:

Some things which are thought to be "ghosts" or "spirits" are not...they are a type of memory or energy signature in a place. Therefore what you experience is not a conscious entity. If an old building has footstep sounds or sightings of the same figure in the same place over and over - this is not a conscious entity. It is a type of residual essence of something / someone in the past. Some people even believe that we can have distortions in time and glimpse the past.

The entities which interact with us are spirit beings who cannot usually influence physical things and it is difficult for them to "appear" visibly (although its been known). It is also difficult for them to communicate with us because they don't have a physical body in order to produce sound. They can usually only visit in dreams, or influence the mind of a spirit medium.

Sirona

• loosie
    loosie

Well one evening I was in a hobby store. no one was 75 feet of me. I heard a distinct voice say "Hey" It was my brothers voice. ( he died 2 months prior to this evening). When I got home about an hour later my dad called saying my uncle died. We weren't expecting this as my uncle was not sick. this uncle that died was my brothers favorite uncle.

I think my brother was stopping by to say "hey" on the way to pick up my uncle.

• White Dove
    White Dove

JWblog,

I had the experience you mentioned, as well. It turned out to be an earthquake in Seattle, WA. I was just south of the epicenter. It shook the couch I was sitting on and scared me to death! I thought it was demonz. I do believe in the possibility of ghosts. I feel energy in certain places and I also believe in ESP as a fact because of experiences with it. As far as physical things flying through the air or trying to scare me to death? No. Never happened. I believe that if there is an otherworldly realm that it is more covert than overt.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Newport RI... alleged as one of the more haunted places in N America.

We toured one of the haunted mansions. Their were supposed to be chairs that would toss you out if you sat in them... a few folks tried it ... a couple said they felt "energy" but everybody lasted 8 seconds...

One of the rooms has a mirror.. if you look in it ...the stuff behind you rolls like it's the ocean. Of course the tour master said it did the same everplace it ever hung. I looked it over as well as I could... no wires or anything... and the image moved regardless of my focal distance from the mirror.

Hill

• jwblog
    jwblog

JWblog,

I had the experience you mentioned, as well. It turned out to be an earthquake in Seattle, WA. I was just south of the epicenter. It shook the couch I was sitting on and scared me to death! I thought it was demonz. I do believe in the possibility of ghosts. I feel energy in certain places and I also believe in ESP as a fact because of experiences with it. As far as physical things flying through the air or trying to scare me to death? No. Never happened. I believe that if there is an otherworldly realm that it is more covert than overt.

I thought the same thing actually. There was an earthquake in Wyoming and I live in Colorado. I asked my friends who are geologists if it was possible that the earthquake shook my futon. They said it was too far a distance to cause anything to shake in Colorado. It was very odd, I placed my hand on top of the futon as it was shaking to see if my dog was underneath but there was nothing visible underneath causing it to shake. And if it was an earthquake it would have rattled more than just an isolated futon.

• jwblog
    jwblog

Yeah, that makes sense, if you lean that way.

But then, why show themselves at all...

move around making errie footstep sounds, glowing orb like in the air, walking through walls, floating wild eyed ...

I don't see the point. It's like they want people to know they are there... but... What ???

Cas

They are wicked and the love of the Father is not in them. They do it out of hatred and a rebellious spirit towards the Father. As I have mentioned before on this forum, I have had experience with the spirit realm as the faithful slave even if you choose not to believe.

When allowed, they are able to place so much anger into you to cause you to do things against your will. I fight back only within my person. It is your heart against theirs and this is how they battle in the heavens. The Almighty GOD can crunch you to the point of death and cause your heart to stop beating and it can cause very much pain in the process. It is like you having control over your television set or even a video game. A stronger angel in authority has more power over a lesser one where they can control their very being. The demon by the name of legion has many demons together in unity. There is a split second in timing from the main demon to the others in order to recieve the command from the main demon. So they carry the same thought process and exact the same power in unity. For instance 3 atoms has more power than one atom. 1/3 was cast down to the vicinty of the earth as written. Some might ask, then why not just put them to death? It is because in judgment they have to recieve all in return that they caused. Death would be too easy for them, as they are deserving of more punishment from GOD as they know that GOD exists but yet they "willingly" choose to do evil.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit