How come the women's restrooms always stink at assemblies....

by tan 90 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"Off topic... ever go into a bar before it opens? They all smell like stale beer and piss... even if the doors are open all morning." - hillbilly

Yeah ! I love that smell ! All musky and manly.

• trevor
    trevor

I don't get why you Americans call it a Restroom - you don't go there to rest.

Or the Bathroom when there is no bath there.

Lavatory, Water Closet or Toilet are more accurate terms. I personally prefer Loo or Bog!

• sacolton
    sacolton

I call it a "shit room". Would that be proper?

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I never realized how much talk could be generated on such a shitty subject.

Also what would help out is if at conventions they should use an emzyne cleaner, which destroys the smell of urine and other and eats up the bacteria. Good old Detel was great for our grandparents homes. I often think of what it would be to have a toilet outside. The pits. My mom and dad and purchased a small cottage many long years ago and the people who owned it before my parents bought it had the outhouse a part of the regular house. Mind you dad was always having to empty the septic tank and goodness if it was too full or cloged he would get into it with these huge rubber suits. What a smell. My father was also used in many quick builds that required septic tanks and his expertise in making a weeping tile bed was what he was best known for and was always being asked by the Society to build septics for country KH. he used all kinds of chemicals no wonder he died so young. Pewee.

I am getting a new bidet, and they are great. but in a public lou not so good kids would splash it all over the place.

I have seen so many toilets overflow at conventions that its dispiccable. If people didn't put half aroll of toilet paper down there wouldn't be overflows.

Reason why sisters bathrooms are worse, they leave hair in the sink and fix there make up and all that other primping they can't be considerate and wipe the sink out after themselves. Also in the USA a very popular thing in washrooms now a days are the toilet seat covers which are flushable. Here is an olde poem from the 15 hundreds. Queen Elizabeth 1 loved it.

A goodly Father sitting on a draught,
    To doe as need, and Nature hath us taught,
    Mumbled, as was his manner, certaine prayers:
    And unto him, the Divell straight repaires,
    And boldly to revile him he begins,
    Alleaging, that such prayers are deadly sinnes;
    And that it proved he was devoid of grace,
    To speak to God in so unfit a place.
    The reverend man, though at first dismayed,
    Yet strong in faith, thus to the Divell said:
    Thou damned Spirit, wicked, false and lying,
    Despairing thine owne good, and ever envying:
    Each take his due, and me thou canst not hurt,
    To God my prayer I meant, to thee the dirt.
    Pure prayer ascends to him that high doth sit.
    Downe falls the filth, for fiends of hell more fit.

orangefatcat

• John Doe
    John Doe
    If guys could aim accurately, there would be no need to put the seat up in the first place!

If women could aim accurately, they could stand like men. :-P

• mind my own
    mind my own

Gross!

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Gross!

Admit it, you're jealous! ;-)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Women's rooms have ALL the women, small children and Babies. For the entire LONG day. Diapers can NOT be flushed. Little boys cannot aim, and paranoid women who won't SIT on the seats, don't think their pee is disgusting like the rest of the world's is.Does anyone else think it is funny that JW women think they will get toilet cooties or crabs or whatever from other JWs?

And YOU try holding a BM for HOURS. That is nice in theory, but hey, they are all 'sisters', and think the assemblies are the next best thing to paradise. If you can't defecate with your family in the area, where can you?

• White Dove
    White Dove

I repeat, Holding your bowels for hours? I can't imagine the pain!

• White Dove
    White Dove

It was never shiit that smelled. It was a hot urine smell. Probably diapers and the constant stream:) of women and kids that kept it going all day long. I'll bet the reason why there was never a line at the men's room was because the men didn't drink anything and held it and didn't take any kids to the bathroom. There were hardly any men there at all. They also never changed baby diapers at the meetings or assemblies. It was always ass-u-me-d that females would take care of that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit