How come the women's restrooms always stink at assemblies....

by tan 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I don't know where you all went for your DC's or who was there, but our restrooms were always kept clean, weren't overly smelly (come on people, it's a restroom certain smells are going to be there, sometimes things can't be helped), and we never were told to only use one towel or had our mirrors covered. BB

• ataloa
    ataloa
    If you're gonna squat to pee, be courteous and wipe up, either that or try to have better balance and hit the hole!.... Nobody wants to clean someones else's piss before than can take a piss of their own!!!

haha. I learned to put the seat up before squatting. I also learned to put it back down again when I was through, lest someone think a man had been there.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

ha ha ha or Shemales

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    If you're gonna squat to pee, be courteous and wipe up, either that or try to have better balance and hit the hole!....

Oh!! This one gets me. Just put the seat UP if you want to squat. It would make life so much easier for the squatter and all who follow.

(I notice that ataloa says s/he does this. Thank You!!)

-Aude.

• Confession
    Confession

"...and sometimes poop and miss the seat..."

Can anyone at all explain this to me???

• White Dove
    White Dove

BumbleBee,

This is for DA's and CA's: Hot strong smelly amonia urine smell from the constant line of sisters and kids of both sexes using the women's restroom made me gag every time.

Also, yes, in the US at least, we were only allowed one paper towel per person per washing. They were thin and my hands were still shiny wet after using just one.

Yes, In the 90's, they began covering the DA's mirrors with white paper so we would not spend so much time in there. It was the toilets that were the problem, not the mirrors. When each sister goes to the bathroom, she takes about 2 or 3 kids with her. If she doesn't have kids, she will take her friend's kids when the friend doesn't have to go. The dad is in and out in about two minutes at most wondering why his wife and children are still outside and around the corner in line.

I don't believe there is anyway to subdue all of that urine smell with lines like those.

• Open mind
    Open mind

I thought I had matured beyond toilet humor until Low-Key Lysmith brought me back down to earth with this one:

"I mean this guy was really dropping anchor."

Spewed a little of my beverage on that visual.

om

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    Spewed a little of my beverage on that visual.

Heh heh.

Just be glad that, for you, it was just a visual. Count your blessings that you were not there for the audio/olfactory part of the program.

• ninja
    ninja

I did the toilet once and it had the virgin marys face on it........damn...should have put it on ebay

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I always thought the restrooms were very clean, at least in the southern USA they were. Sometimes the summer heat makes things worse as for odor and you are getting an awful lot of traffic at an assembly.

I'm with Blondie on the too old boys in the ladies' bathroom. Once at the KH, a particularly precious, red headed son of friend of mine trailed in behind his mother. He was standing there trying to see in between the door and the frame, with this devilishly gleeful look on his face. I asked his mother, "Don't you think he's too old to be in here with the ladies?" And she looked surprised, like it had not occurred to her that he was too old. He was probably 10 years old. He was the baby of the family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit