How come the women's restrooms always stink at assemblies....

by tan 90 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    why the hell do women always complain about men leaving the toilet seat up, at least its clean when we do

Have you ever gotten up in the middle of the night and while you're half ass asleep go to sit and end up falling in??? That's why!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It's because of all the sisters™ puking after hearing all those talks about "wifely submission".

Totally understandable.

W

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

It is not just the women's restroom. It probably has something to do with the fact that the facilities at most sporting events were not designed for all-day intensive use. (if you are going to a 3 hour baseball game you are probably going to poop before you leave home - not the case at a 8 hour convention). Pardon the language.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Pardon the language.

No need to ask a pardon. Keepin' it real.

Sylvia

• Robert7
    Robert7
    Have you ever gotten up in the middle of the night and while you're half ass asleep go to sit and end up falling in??? That's why!!

I never understood that logic. If guys at night have to pull the seat up (and we never complain), then how is checking the seat and pulling it down any different?

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I never understood that logic. If guys at night have to pull the seat up (and we never complain), then how is checking the seat and pulling it down any different?

If guys could aim accurately, there would be no need to put the seat up in the first place!

Sylvia

• inkling
    inkling
    Pardon the language.

Well, I sure am offended! I mean can't I even open up a innocent thread about stinky restrooms
    without being exposed to such scandalous language as..... *shudder*..... poop?

What is this world coming too?

[inkling]

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I always put the seat down, however, I've never gone to the bathroom to poop and sat on the rim of the toilet, I guess most women can't quiet figure that one out.

• blondie
    blondie

The traffic in the women's restroom is greater too because the women have to bring the kids, girls and boys, because the men are off doing "important" things. I found it disturbing to find a 7 year old boy tailing along with mom in the restroom.

Blondie

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I can't remember my mom ever taking me to the restroom, always my older brother, thank god can't imagine being that old and going potty with my mom, that's how serial killers get started

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit