How come the women's restrooms always stink at assemblies....

by tan 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

I just speak the truth. As far as aiming better to avoid peeing on the seat..... There's still a little matter of physics.... Because the distance being traveled by the "liquid" being deposited in the toilet bowl, there is still the matter of splashing! The higher up the individual is, the more outward splashing there is bound to be. So ladies, don't levitate in mid-air while peeing to avoid splashing pee everywhere. Again, I say to the men, use the damned urinal and don't pee on the toilet seats.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Doesn't holding the bowels for 8-10 hours hurt? I was never taught to. I never knew people did this.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

My wife is like a camel or something. She can hold it for days! I'd rather not.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Doesn't holding the bowels for 8-10 hours hurt? I was never taught to. I never knew people did this.

Nope.

We were trained to hold our bowels as young children.

Oh yes, different cultures do things differently.

Sylvia

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Dorktacular's Public Restroom Manifesto!!!

Dork T, That's some good stuff there. It should be added as the resolution concluding the "Guided by God's Spirit" District Convention. It would be way better than any of the usual goofy resolutions Teaching Committee comes up with. Probably worthy of a trumpet blast in the next Revelation Climax book revision.

All in favor say "Aye!"

B the X

• ninja
    ninja

I would just pee in the old sisters raincoat hood in front of me......lazy ninja

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I don't understand how some people use public or semi public restrooms with out using an Ass Gasket, here in my office it seems to be I'm one of a few that use them, thats just nasty

• tan
    tan

"If you sprinkle while you tinkle"

"Be a neatie and wipe off the seatie."

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

advise posted in most small airport johns... "shorten your approach or keep your manifold pressure up"

My ex wife told me that most public womens rooms are pretty bad. I would think that the facillities normal houskeeping practices would have bearing on how things smell. Urine odors get into tile grout, etc and are pretty hard to clean up after they take hold.... maybe some of those really bad places were skanky to start with... and a giant rush of wizzing sisters didnt help?

Off topic... ever go into a bar before it opens? They all smell like stale beer and piss... even if the doors are open all morning.

Jeff

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

It isn't the rest rooms that stink brother, need I say more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit