How come the women's restrooms always stink at assemblies....

by tan 90 Replies latest jw friends

• ataloa
    ataloa

just a putrid smell is all I can remember from the guys washrooms. I mean do those guys ever wash after doing it??

I think I heard this at the kingdom hall, about a test that was done in the wash area of men's and women's bathrooms to compare and see which was the cleanest. The men's was the cleanest. The reason - they never went near there. Just one more reason why their lines were always shorter.

• White Dove
    White Dove

So, whose bladder is the biggest?

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

Dorktacular's Public Restroom Manifesto!!!

Hmmm, interesting post! I am a frequent user of restrooms, and I know many people who also use the restroom. In addition, I've spent a few years cleaning public restrooms. A few comments or observations, if I may:

1. The toilet seat works in both directions. If it's down and you need it to be up, you can lift it up! There's no majic button and you don't have to ask permission. Alternately, if the toilet seat is up and you need it to be down, just put it down! Men have long ago mastered the art of operating a toilet bowl seat. My wife used to bitch about me leaving the toilet seat up until I started bitching at her for leaving it down. I have a really bad back and sometimes it really hurts to reach down in the middle of the night to raise the seat. Normally, it wouldn't occur to me to scold my spouse about the toilet seat, but I did so just to make a point. She stopped bitching about the position of the toilet seat after she heard me bitch about it a few times and realized how rediculous it sounds.

2. It has been my experience that women's restrooms are dirtier because most women are borderline-neurotic about public restrooms. Even Howard Hughes would flinch at the obsessive-compulsive type behavior exhibited by the typical western female when confronted with a public restroom! The problem is they think they're all gonna catch syphigohnnaherpeaids or sabre-toothed crotch crickets from the public toilet seat, so they "hover" over it while trying to pee by sonar. They just move their asses around until they hear pee-hitting-water. Wherever else their pee lands is not their problem, as they don't plan on revisiting that restroom again. Ever. They also don't want to touch the stall doors, garbage cans, or anything else, so they cover their hands in toilet paper mittens to avoid touching anything. When they reach the door to the restroom, they open it with their TP mittens and then throw the mitten towards the garbage can as the door closes behind them. I have yet to determine why some women leave their discarded feminie hygeine items on the restroom floor or, even better, draped across the toilet seat. Perhaps it's some form of obscure feminist artistry, only to be understood and appreciated by other feminists? I don't know, and I'm pretty sure I don't wanna know. Sometimes it's best to remain ignorant.

3. Men, I'm pretty sure that most of us have penises. I haven't checked everybody to make sure, and I have no desire to do so, but still I'm pretty sure. I've got one. I take it with me everywhere. Which means, when I use a public restroom and I have to pee, I use the urinal. Not the top of the urinal, not the floor directly below the urinal, not the wall to the side of the urinal. The urinal is a wonderful device which, if used properly, insures the rapid, efficient disposal of male-generated urine. Learn to use one properly. Barring some sort of physical or mental disability, you should be peeing in the urinal! Also men, when you are in a public restroom and you have access to urinals, why do some of you insist on peeing in the toilet bowl in the stalls? And, to make things even better, why do you insist on pissing on the toilet seat? I think any man caught pissing on the toilet seat of a public restroom ought to have his penis license revoked and his pants and/or shirt should be used to wipe his pee off of the toilet seat. Also, I think urinals are great. When I get rich, I'm going to have one installed in my very own Man-Bathroom. I think I will invent a similar device for use by women. If you want to know why such a device is desperately needed, please read item number 2.

So, all in all, it has been my experience that the women's restrooms are the filthiest, which is ironic, because from what I understand all of this filthiness is generated by the average woman's desire to not come in contact with filth by any means necessary. Even if that means generating more filthy obstacles for their female counterparts.

Finally, a word about taking children of the opposite sex into public restrooms: I was a single dad for 5 years. I never once took my little girl into a men's room. If I went on a long trip somewhere, I would not pee until I got were I was going. If she had to use the rest room, I made sure I found a "family" restroom somewhere were there weren't other people hanging around so she can have some privacy. I can't imagine as a father dragging my little girl into a public men's room. I didn't think it was appropriate and I sure didn't want to explain to a toddler why that man has a sausage sticking out of his pants! I understand that there are times when taking your child in a public restroom is unavoidable, but I think too many parents are taking children that are way too old into the "wrong" restroom. If your kid is 10 and they haven't mastered using the restroom by themselves, you might want to hire a tutor or something! My daughter is now 8 and she uses the public restroom by herself, but rest assured, daddy is always just outside the door waiting for her to emerge, lest some weirdo decide to snatch her up and carry her off into the adjacent men's room! I don't care if I look creepy hanging outside the lady's room. At least I'm not looking really creepy by taking a little girl into the men's room!

• Simon
    Simon
    If guys could aim accurately, there would be no need to put the seat up in the first place!

Yes, we aim to please ... could you aim too, please.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yes, we aim to please ... could you aim too, please.

Yes, sir. I always do.

Sylvia

• sacolton
    sacolton

I thought we're supposed to "mark" our territory.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I can't believe this thread has lasted so long.

There is nothing like bathroom humor to keep people entertained.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Moderators - please put this thread in 'The Best Of'.

I've laughed so hard I'm nearly touching cloth.

I don't know what touching cloth means, but I agree - this thread is a candidate for Best Of Section.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

Dorktacular, you're a hoot!

Sylvia

• Plummet
    Plummet

The Women's restroom? Have you smelled the Men's restroom?? I hate it so, I would gag and it did not matter which restroom or which convention location they all smelled the same way. It is to the point where I don't drink much liquid during the day so I could hold it till we got back to the Hotel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit