How come the women's restrooms always stink at assemblies....

by tan 90 Replies latest jw friends

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

The traffic in the women's restroom is greater too because the women have to bring the kids, girls and boys, because the men are off doing "important" things. I found it disturbing to find a 7 year old boy tailing along with mom in the restroom.

Blondie

Hey, you wouldn't want him going to the mens' bathroom by himself...you never know who might be attending your convention...like THIS guy:

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

hey that's Jesus the Official Watchtower Mensroom Cameraman

• blondie
    blondie

SirNose, I would expect his father to take him to the restroom. Imagine a dad taking his daughter to the men's room. I don't like adjusting my nylons and find a 7-year-old boy taking in the view. I understand that the boy shouldn't go by himself. After 40 years of assemblies/conventions without a jw dad and several brothers, I understand the dilemma. Too many jw dads opt out of their responsibility.

Blondie

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I don't like adjusting my nylons and find a 7-year-old boy taking in the view

May I add a loud AMEN! to that statement?

As anyone who has taken care of boys knows, they are naturally curious about all things female.

Sylvia

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

We had our district assembly at the RACETRACK in Chicago! And the women used MENS RESTROOMS there! We had to clean the stinking nasty ass urinals every year! On top of that the WOMEN not the MEN had to change DIAPERS in places not ACCOMMODATING that action and there was never any where to dispose of diapers properly let alone the heat of the place and the nastiness we started OUT with!

Oh yeah...and please sisters...use only ONE TOWEL to dry with and DONT USE THE MIRRORS FOR VANITY!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    And the women used MENS RESTROOMS there! We had to clean the stinking nasty ass urinals every year!

Another loud AMEN!

Sylvia

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    SirNose, I would expect his father to take him to the restroom. Imagine a dad taking his daughter to the men's room. I don't like adjusting my nylons and find a 7-year-old boy taking in the view. I understand that the boy shouldn't go by himself. After 40 years of assemblies/conventions without a jw dad and several brothers, I understand the dilemma. Too many jw dads opt out of their responsibility.

Well that is also true, Blondie...and the problem lies with the sad fact that these mothers will just go to convention without dad, or dad isn't around anymore.

Oh yeah...and please sisters...use only ONE TOWEL to dry with and DONT USE THE MIRRORS FOR VANITY!

And only one sheet of toilet paper per bowel movement, please!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I think it is because of all the greasy food them thar sistahs eat!

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

The men's restrooms at every DC I ever attended smelled like stale old man farts. Must have been the Muff 'N" Eggs & foil wrapped bean burritos.

There would be, at any given time, a medley of delightful plops, grunts, & farts. I remember everyone standing at the urinals laughing one time because some old bro in a stall was making sounds like it was coming out sideways or something. I mean this guy was really dropping anchor. I thought he was going to start crying at one point.

Never had the misfortune of being in a womens restroom at the DCs, but used to manage a busy, meat-market type bar in downtown Portland. The womens restroom there was always in a much more horrifying state than the mens at the end of the night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit