How come the women's restrooms always stink at assemblies....

by tan 90 Replies latest jw friends

• tan
    tan

I mean I use public restrooms...even gas station restrooms on occassions and they never smelled like the assembly bathrooms. I thought that they were suppose to be clean people????

Just thought I'd ask...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Too many with IBS and UTI's?

I remember my first convention; I just couldn't believe how many actually pooped in public restrooms!

I was always taught that you held your bowels until you were in the privacy of home.

Sylvia

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

My first real job was at a supermarket as a teen. I had to clean the bathrooms as part of my job.

Women's bathrooms were always nastier, stinkier. Uggh disgusting.

BTS

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

and for god's sake...wipe your piss off the seat!!

If you're gonna squat to pee, be courteous and wipe up, either that or try to have better balance and hit the hole!.... Nobody wants to clean someones else's piss before than can take a piss of their own!!!

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

that is called PBI: Pioneer Bladder Infection

• snowbird
    snowbird
    that is called PBI: Pioneer Bladder Infection

Yeah, from holding in the urge to go while doing d2d. Memories ...

Sylvia

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

My cousin was just telling me last week that her office building has shared restrooms with other offices on the same floor and most of the other companies have a lot of Asians chicks working there. My cousin is not racist but she said these girls are so freaking nasty that they never flush, piss all over the seat, leave blood everywhere, and sometimes poop and miss the seat, it got so bad that her company filed a complaint to the management.

• asilentone
  • nelly136
    nelly136

we had a phantom bowl skidder where i worked, the manager would create merry hell over the state of the loo, and we'd be dispatched to go clean it, didnt take long to work out it was the manager himself doing the porcelain graffiti.

and when i was a kid the oil drum toilets with a the precariously balanced planks used to scare the beejebus out of me at twickenham.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

why the hell do women always complain about men leaving the toilet seat up, at least its clean when we do

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit