How come the women's restrooms always stink at assemblies....

by tan 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

BumbleBee,

This is for DA's and CA's: Hot strong smelly amonia urine smell from the constant line of sisters and kids of both sexes using the women's restroom made me gag every time.

White Dove - I am aware of the topic, and my answer still stands. Sounds like FHN and I had similar experiences. Bathrooms clean, busy, but always clean, there were always sisters in there cleaning, no overly offensive smells, no paper towel restrictions, no paper over the mirrors.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I'm a dude, so I don't know what the women's restrooms smelled like.

I felt sorry for the gals to have to wait in long lines. Jeez, they'd have to plan ahead and get in line an hour before they needed to pee.

Oh, and covering the mirrors was a really bad idea. Nothing like a sister 'fixing up' her makeup without a mirror. I guess some had the help of 'girlfriends' to freshen their faces...

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway
    If guys could aim accurately, there would be no need to put the seat up in the first place!

Which is why I had that penile laser pointer installed ! On another note, I'm sure glad I noticed this thread AFTER I had dinner tonight ! All those memories came flushing...er..I mean...flooding back !

Seriously though, I really did feel bad for the sisters.I'd always pass a long line of sisters at a bathroom and then just waltz right up to the men's room and in and out pretty darn quick.Sometimes I'd even see if I could recognize the person staring back at me from the metal prison mirror.

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

Why do the women's rooms stink?

Cause they gots cooters. And those cooters stank!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

The men's room generally smelled like fresh roses.

• chickpea
    chickpea

maybe, too, the accumulation of soiled disposable diapers and used feminine hygiene products added to the robustness of the atmospheric ambience.....

• White Dove
    White Dove

BB, I was talking about the US, not Canada. That is where you were, right? If you went to somewhere in the US, where was it? I went to assemblies in WA, OR, NC, PA, and NJ. Smell-O-Rama. Our sisters were in there all the time, too, but why did ours knock us out and not yours? Cleaning products? Oh, diapers maybe? Babies being changed in the same room as the toilets? What went wrong?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Why do the women's rooms stink?Cause they gots cooters. And those cooters stank!

Most men like the fragrance. Didn't you say you were gay?

• Indo_Dude
    Indo_Dude

LOL! I'm gay, but neither the men's bathroom stank, nor the women's even worse stank was pleasent to me. Made me physically ill to be completely forthright. It would give me dry heaves to clean either restroom, so I did the dramas instead. Go figure....a homo in a theatrical production. LOL!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Most men like the fragrance.

If its clean.

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit