What really is a Soul Mate? --- Is it possible Yes or No?

by Hope4Others 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

My mate lives in Soule.

Does that count........................????

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I don't use the term soul mate but prefer to call such people a GREAT friend.

• caliber
    caliber
    a feeling of oneness between the two of us.
    a desire for each other's happiness
    a compatible view of life

I think these expressions from Joelbear highlight the thought of soulmate...nothing can be forced... it must just be there !

if you find a soul mate- the unselfishness and the fact that the person is looking out for YOUR best interests, as opposed to mainly being concerned of what THEY can get out of the relationship. The love is the most giving , caring love, that I have ever experienced. So- those are a few things ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Again it's unforced feelings..... just naturally looking out for your best interest!

Hey Flipper my amnesia has lifted I'm talking about love again ! he he he

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_5wYTRwWai8&feature=related

a must hear tune about love..... a better version of my last posted song

It's like my little three year old once said ... Mom, I love forever and that's it !

I hate boasters yet of my love I shall defiantly boast always !

Caliber

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Your responses are overwhelming, I hope I can respond to all with out missing anyone.

str8- Can't add to that one...

Danthe Man- Sad how things happen at times, and the rest of us are left to pick up the pieces.

JimmyPage- they set set something free if it comes back it's yours. My now husband and I broke off our dating for sometime, I so remember that saying...I just

never really new where I stood all I really wanted to know where this relationship was going if anywhere....but here I am 30yrs later.

Dorktacular- I don't watch Oprah or Dr.Phil, I'm way too busy on Jwd...

HB- I so Love this StoryThey truly look happy!

Unconfused- I hope so..

searchingforfriends- thankyou for the added info...every bit helps..

Blues Brother- I'm not going to tell.....butt pleez.....

My mom and dad divorced she remarried, before he died she talked to him..She told him that she would always have a special place in her heart

for him..I wept....They never stopped loving each other.

golf2- I'm so glad you found happiness again.

babygirl75- I believe common ground is a very important part, thank you for your story..it is much appreciated.

justhuman- a special communication....yes I think its just knowing and understanding

zagor- we all need dreams..

dinah- Can it be one sided? I wish I had the answer

awake&watching- flippers descriptions are always perfect...

mr. majestic- like South Korea??? Holding out on the info???? I'll ask you about that Sunday..

lonelysheep- Here's To Great Friends!

Thankyou all I hope I missed no one....

h40

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

We all meet people from time to time who we instantly feel comfortable with. A short conversation and you just know you're on the same intelligence level. You have the same viewpoint. You have the same sensativity. There is a chemistry between you. And this can be someone of the same sex or opposite sex. You know that even if you never see this person again, you made a connection, a magical, spiritual connection that was rare and you could have been grand friends....you are kindred spirits.

I meet them once in a while. Andy is one of them. It's very sad that in our case, it will not be a life lived out together. We will always have this profound connection. I am glad to know him because he taught me how easy an opposite sex relationship can be. How it can ebb and flow and never make you overly irritated with each other. We understand each other. The things we disagree about are minute. It's rather sad that it probably can never be.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

FHN,

we instantly feel comfortable with

Its a great feeling, you know I think of you so often, what your life has brought to you and somehow you manage to be so positive, your such a fine example to follow if

anyone deserves happiness it definitely is you.

Cheers & best wishes always,

hope4others

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes, you can find a Soul Mate.

I certainly found mine about 10 years ago.

I mean, someone who can orally extract a golf ball through a garden hose ... wow ... yea .. she is all mine.

Rub a Dub

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Yes, I had someone in my life that made me feel complete and whole and ready to do whatever needed doing in life. However, circumstances have left us out of contact (the jealousy of others). It is a failing of mine that, in their absence, I find it difficult to experience that same sense of wholeness and passion for life.

I was told by someone once that I was their soul mate, that I made them complete and whole, but sadly it was very one sided (I thought they were delightful, but they didn't fit into me as I seemed to fit into them).

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Its a great feeling, you know I think of you so often, what your life has brought to you and somehow you manage to be so positive, your such a fine example to follow if

anyone deserves happiness it definitely is you.

Thank you. And I hope the greater powers that be will get with the program sometime soon. I'm sure ready for it.

• golf2
    golf2

Loubelle, don't jump the gun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit