"Why does America always bomb other countries?", my son asked tonight.

by digderidoo 230 Replies latest jw friends

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Thanks for the advice HS...I'm not so concerned with how I come off as interjecting that voting is important. All the gassing means nothing. Voting means everything. If making a real change and effecting the outcome of the next election was priority #1 here, then these threads would encourage voting. If it is just about gassing...well then it is what it is.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

WAY,

Frankie, I'm sure you make up for your stature in BRAINS!!! Anyone who thinks that gassing on about conspiracy theories (which is a PERFECT example of short guy syndrome)instead of recommendations to register to vote,

I don't think I was gas on about any conspiracy theory, don't recall mentioning anything about a conspiracy theory. And as far as voting I'm registered voting for Obama.

Maybe I should gas on about reading comprehension, and making sure you know what your talking about before you post.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Did you vote in 2000 and in 2004? A simple and honest yes or no.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think the same penalty that would be applied to a person that paid a hitman to kill somebody should be applied to the president if he sends bomb to be droped another country with out proper justification,,if every american president were faced with that option there would be a lot less of america bombing other countries.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

WAY,

Did you vote in 2000 and in 2004? A simple and honest yes or no.

Go fuck yourself man your just trying make yourself not look so stupid,, and take a course in reading comprehension.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

It is people like you that didn't vote in 2000 and 2004 that allowed Bush to get in and stay in.....instead of gassing to everyone, you should be apologizing to everyone.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Way,

Your not only dense in comprehesion,,but stuck some bullshit idea:

Is is people like you that didn't vote in 2000 and 2004 that allowed Bush to get in and stay in.....instead of gassing to everyone, you should be apologizing to everyone.

Pathetic! Your "you didn't vote logic and so people like you who don't vote are to blame for bush getting in and staying for 2 terms,, is pathetic,, the logic behind it screwed. Hey if it is people like me that are to blame for bush get into and staying in office because we didn't vote what is that saying about people who voted for him? Did you vote for him? Once or twice? Me thinks perhaps you m,ight be trying to shift blame here????

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

I voted for the Democrat in both races. Thanks for asking. Voting is an important civic duty. What is pathetic is people who gas on, yet don't take responsibility and vote.

• joebin
    joebin
    "Why does America always bomb other countries?"

You've got to test the darn things you know, find out how much pain they inflict, and then modify them to inflict even more pain and destruction. It's their business. Your country has probably bought some military products from the US. Naturally, it's all done in the name of peace and freedom, of course.

It's no fun to play alone either, so if you don't have enemies, well you create some. It's like playing cowboys and indians, you never play alone and the indians never win, and if cowboy (US) is hurt, OMG, now you're in for it. The US is like this big bully, that when he scatches his knee playing you realize he's the biggest cry baby of all.

• 5go
    5go
    It's no fun to play alone either, so if you don't have enemies, well you create some. It's like playing cowboys and indians, you never play alone and the indians never win, and if cowboy (US) is hurt, OMG, now you're in for it. The US is like this big bully, that when he scatches his knee playing you realize he's the biggest cry baby of all.

I dread the day here soon when the Soviets Russians start to get their superpowerdom back and the US is a second rate power under Red Chinese control.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit