"Why does America always bomb other countries?", my son asked tonight.

by digderidoo 230 Replies latest jw friends

• Free
    Free

I never said I liked George, I do like music though and although Woody was a commi he could write a tune.

I love the land and there is no guarantee whoever you vote for to rule your land will or will not drop the big one.

People who voted for Bush the second time, now they like war.

Live Free or Die

I'm done with this thread and going back to WT bashing.

• Free
    Free

IP_SEC & BEKSBKS for President.

You guys are so good at pointing out the lack of IQ's on this thread and others. I don't care less if you hate Bush or America. Ride on.

Maybe you could do something about education when you are in office ,since you are so smart in your own mind.

What courage

• beksbks
    beksbks

Whooooooohooooooo IP!!! Did you see? Our ticket has one vote! Now let's ro-sham-bo for who gets Prez and who gets Vice!

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I'm done with this thread and going back to WT bashing.

Well said. This thread seems to have descended into domestic politics.

When i first posted the question i wanted to see what the man/woman on the street of America thought of what their country is doing or has done with relation to their warfare. It surprised me to find many individuals who are against these actions, I knew there would be some, but not the majority.

Some have said they are ashamed of their country, these are not the feelings that i intended to invoke when i first asked this question.

I have learned something new from this thread. To seperate the individual US citizen from what it's country has done (is doing). It is for you to decide, but from an international point of view i would like to see Obama become the next president. This may make a difference, but i have always felt an American president has to "flex his muscle" during his term to show they are not weak.

I am of the firm belief that the world would be a much better place with less politicians but i'll save my thoughts on that one for another thread

I do not want to get into your domestic politics at the moment,so thanks for everyone's posts, even those who disagree totally with my feelings, i have learnt something about the American mind.

Paul

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

USA is now threatening Iran .....my question is WHERE are they going to get the soldiers and money from {your broke}???? They are streeched to breaking point with the USA left exposed to terrorists??? A once great power is collapsing under it's own foolish President, who will lead you into hell.....this is Exactly what Osama wanted with his 9/11 attack....you all fell for his trap, and started a Muslim war...sooo dumb!

You'll all leave Iraq and Afganistan in disgrace.... in a few decades, maybe.

• Free
    Free

OK IP_ FOR PREZ, He seems smarter then you do Beksbks. You guys can fight it out with your over developed brains.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Witnes 007 and Digderidoo,

I only want to remind you that as you watch from the outside, think how much more disheartening it can be to watch from the inside. Knowing that these fools are representing you to the rest of the world.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Digd,

Well said. This thread seems to have descended into domestic politics.

When i first posted the question i wanted to see what the man/woman on the street of America thought of what their country is doing or has done with relation to their warfare. It surprised me to find many individuals who are against these actions, I knew there would be some, but not the majority.

Your so diplomatic in trying not to offend anyone american. I think your son was right on. We need to listen to these kids and their questions we all need to be like these kids and ask these sort of questions,, good questions like that make us young and have a tendancy to break us out of the programming and think for ourselves and not the bullshit we have been programmed to think,,, creativity immurges from breaking though programming.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

BTTT

Do you know i have only just found out what BTTT means!!! I always thought it meant B**ll*cks to the thread!!! What a fool am i?

By my last post i didn't mean to put to an end you lot arguing amongst yourselves, i was quite enjoying it!!!

Paul

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

dig ... it is important to know that the last election came down to swing of 25,000 votes in Florida. Of the 270,000,000 eligible voters in America, a mere 112,000,000 or so voted. The majority sat out in an election year where we were three years into a war. A lot of the moaning and groaning that goes on JWD is being done by the same people that slept in on election day. They only have themselves to blame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit