Dress & Grooming for visiting Bethel. scans inside!!!!!11 LOL

by karvel 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Is it just me or does it seem like they are picking on the black people, notice how nice the white people are!

• loosie
    loosie

No it looks like on the left hand side that there is one black guy who is setting the proper christian example.

• lancelink
    lancelink

Hey they didn't specifically mention ninja suits as "unacceptable"!

Nor pirate costumes!

That is very very funny !!!!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I was conseled for wearning semi faded jeans on a weekend. WTF? So my dumb ass self went and changed :-(

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

The couple in the third "lobby" pic are either flight attendants or twins. Or maybe they just thought it would be cute to dress alike.

When I visited bethel I was a teenager, and I remember Sister Lawson making me change from pants to a dress. But, as soon as I got back to my room, I changed into my hip white pantsuit with the red sun on the back and went to Radio City Music Hall to see the Rockets! alt

We toured the farm too, but I don't remember what I wore. Do you have to wear a friggen skirt or suit to the farm too???

• kwr
    kwr
    Why didn't they list what kind of underwear is acceptable as well??? Ridiculous!!!

What do you think the JW's are? Mormons?

• sandy
    sandy

I'm sure Jehovah and Jesus are offended tremendously by someone wearing a baseball cap.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    I'm sure Jehovah and Jesus are offended tremendously by someone wearing a baseball cap

That's only if you wear it backwards, cause that just speaks rebellion!

haha

hope4others

• VM44
    VM44

Was there a letter than went along with this brochure?

If so, could someone post a scan of it?

I am sure it would make fascinating reading.

• XOCO
    XOCO

so i guess it is OK for sisters to wear slacks during "Non-touring hours" i.e. bethel room and for walking into the wrong neighborhoods LOL.

XOCO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit