Dress & Grooming for visiting Bethel. scans inside!!!!!11 LOL

by karvel 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

Hey they didn't specifically mention ninja suits as "unacceptable"!

Nor pirate costumes!

There no condemnation of togas as far as I can tell either.

I'd love to see a group enter with someone carrying that brochure, and arguing with the receptionist, "show me where in the brochure it says we can't tour Bethel while dressed in our lederhosen".

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Idiots.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

So what about all those BIBLE STUDIES and other ones who will be painfully embarrased by their slovenly and unkempt dress?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

This is screaming for a Photoshop job! LOL

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Come to think of it, I have become disturbed and stumbled by the woman's high heels on the front cover. High heels are not only reminiscent of whores on 5th street, but ruin a woman's bone structure and posture, defaming God's name!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This has got to be a joke. Come one please this has got to be a joke.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

It can't be a joke--those smiles are forced only in a way the WTS could induce....

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The Borg -We are the Watchtower......resistance is futile.......we will absorbe your individual thoughts into our own.....resistance is futile.

And Sisters wearing pants not respecting my AUTHORITA !!! No way! To tell the truth the "Bad examples" lokk okay to me.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Remember when you were 'in' how dress usually was a small issue compared to all the brain drain fodder!

Looking back now you see just how utterly in control of every aspect of everything they are!

And ones who were in long term had got used to this and were swapping about like rabbits - so a newbie is in one helluva weird 'reles and denial' atmosphere which messes anyones head up lest you can just offload the whole charade and get out! - But they usually have all their lovebombing going on to make sincere people feel compelled to stick around and doubt their intuitions!

It is horrid the way they dictate everything past the point of ever relaxing!

• sir82
    sir82

For all those asking...it is definitely real. We have one posted on the bulletin board information board at the Kiingdom Hall

• Layla33
    Layla33

Not only is it nitpicky and ridiculous, it is quite sexist! I can't believe any logical woman would agree to these terms. What does wearing pants have to do with anything?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit