Dress & Grooming for visiting Bethel. scans inside!!!!!11 LOL

by karvel 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

When I visit a factory, I always dress in my Sunday best.

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST ONE YET!!! OMG!!!!!

• Casper
    Casper

Ridiculous!!! The whole thing makes me "Barf"...

Cas

• undercover
    undercover

minimus had the same thought I did...you have to wear your Sunday best to tour a factory? A publishing factory?? With ink and glue and stuff???

Can any sane person look at this brochure and not wonder what kind of cult the JWs and the Watchtower Society are?

Actually I like seeing this kind of thing...it just makes it easier for me to help my JW family see the stupidity of it all...

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

How ridiculous can you get?

Who in their right mind goes on a tour in high heels anyway? What the hell is wrong with a denim skirt?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

[gag]

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Being a jw is like being in a one act play over and over.

You put on a costume, put on a face, put on an attitude, then you go home to a semblance of normality.

Like actors in a play that goes for years,after a while the lines come out without thought. The mind separates. The gb cannot really control people any more than a director of a play.

Oh and those photos look like cheap clothes catalogue from the 50's. Store front dummies

• loosie
    loosie

What does wearing pants have to do with anything?!

if sisters start wearing pants this thing they will want to speak from the platform. OMG

well, if you tried to brush it off the screen, like i did, and discovered it wasnt moving

I did the same thing.

This is some stpid stuff.

I'm surprised that they don't have a closet full of these:

for the women to throw on before the tour

• loosie
    loosie

I might show up in one of these

• new boy
    new boy

Watch how you talk and watch how you walk.....and watch what you do and watch you say.

Hal 9000

• Moxie
    Moxie

Just out of curiosity, is there any scriptural support for women not wearing pants or trousers? I remember that years and years ago a sister showed up for a meeting in a nice pant suit and was promptly counseled after the meeting. I can't believe they still adhere to this rule and enforce it. It seriously makes me feel ill... thank goodness I'm free! Hooray!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit