Dress & Grooming for visiting Bethel. scans inside!!!!!11 LOL

by karvel 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

It's the tennis shoes that get me. What woman would wear that for style? Any woman who would wear tennis shoes with a dress obviously has foot problems.

• BFD
    BFD

Just when I think they can't get the stick any further up in thier ass....

Is this for real?

BFD

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Un-freaking-believable that they would print up such plop!

What if a 'worldy' person shows up and wants to tour? Do they drag him to a 'suit' room so he can be properly dressed? And give him a razor to shave off that beard?

I might show up there someday - but I won't wear a damned suit - spies usually don't, except James Bond.

Jeff

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The girl on the front cover has a fake smile and is thinking "God I want to get out of these crappy clothes!

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

LOL!!

But it's ok to take close up shots of a woman's chest or put her in a tight skirt and take pictures?

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I guess that had to do this due to the large amounts of girls going to tour Bethel looking for men....

There was a going joke at Bethel that these girls were the "4-H club" LOL...........

Hungry Heifers looking for Humble Husbands

• joelbear69
    joelbear69

I used to love being part of tours at the Farm. They always stopped behind

my graphotype machine. They come in busses? That means they have

to dress up to get on the bus? help!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Maybe for the 1890s.

• Priest73
    Priest73

I think Captain Jack Sparrow said it best... A lady should wear a dress or nothing at all... and I happen to have nothing.

• megaflower
    megaflower

When I read thru this I bet you could see the steam coming out of my ears. Iam so friggin tired of these pompous, self righteous men telling everyone what they can and cannot do. They have such lofty standards yet do not have the same for themselves. Hipocrates! I doubt if I will EVER wear a dress again. Iam so firggin sick of being told HOW, What, When, Where. They can stick it where the sun does not shine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit