Dress & Grooming for visiting Bethel. scans inside!!!!!11 LOL

by karvel 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Next time I go to Bethel I will be dressed as an Isrealite and see if I can still get in for a free lunch...............mmmmmmm I love the curry days!.......i always think Ha ha free meal thats the least the can..........then my wife drops $100 dollars in the contribution box... DOOOUH!!

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

How about going dressed as a giant service bag or a sheep (preferably a silent lamb) ? Maybe dressed as Noah, Abraham or Jesus announcing that they have now returned and need directions to Beth Sarim !

Or maybe as a big sign that reads: "Religion is a Snare and a Racket ! "

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

For years this has been an issue to someone at the top. It must drive this person nuts. He or she continues to make an issue of it. It has already been said but I wonder what the cost was to the bros. to create print and distribute this brochure. When it was read at our hall tuesday the brother made a point to say "...it is in bold and italics...." which referred to the way the WTBTS wrote the letter that accompanied the brochure.

I am telling you it is a fetish with someone in Crooklyn.

One

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

an organization that harbours and covers up the actions of active paedophiles and they are still obsessed with sisters wearing effing slacks!

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

I just had a thought. This proof that perhaps there are more homosexuals in Crooklyn than formerly thought. These fashionistas are appalled at what the people coming in are whereing and want to give them makeovers, so this is their way of doing so. Their spiritual paradise must be perfect up there.

One

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

You're absolutely right, oneairhead. In fact, it reeks of Losch. He was ALWAYS complaining about any little thing us Bethelites were doing that didn't fit his idea of proper conduct. The Bethelites hate him more than we do.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

How do you get copies of this? I want one!

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

seriously what the hell, I haven't seen this. I want one :(

• IcingHeart
    IcingHeart

Hmm, if I'm ever dragged to one of these, I think I may wear a pair of pants under my skirt.

Better yet, crazy stockings!

Even better, bring a guy who's willing to do this...

• JeffT
    JeffT

You know, I think I was going to say something witty, but my brain went blank. I can't believe they printed this. If I'd seen something like that going in, I would have run the other way. I hope.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit