Do you need help finding Jesus?

by real one 179 Replies latest watchtower bible

• willyloman
    willyloman
    the first study i had just stopped answering my calls and stopped coming over with no notice

This pretty much tells me all I need to know here.

• real one
    real one

she is not the only one that needs to watch themselves. you do too nj you little instigator, or excuse me are you being a busy body or would that be willyloman

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    she is not the only one that needs to watch themselves. you do too nj you little instigator, or excuse me are you being a busy body or would that be willyloman

Are you threat'n granny or anyone else on here? That is against form rules you know. I have every right to resond to threads on this forum so I will when I please and it's an open discussion board in case you didn't realize that so being a busy body doesn't even fit the situation, idiot!

Now run along and find jebus, cause you obviously even after reading so much of the bible don't know how to be respectfull of others especially your elders!

TROLL

nj

Edited: If finding jebus means acting like you, I'm glad I never found him

• real one
    real one

nj you speak to people like you are in a lot of pain i will pray for you .you do not have to respond to this thread. and if you feel threatned then thats something inside of you...and how respectful are you. am i suppose to bow down to you? I think not.

• real one
    real one

am i the one off topic here?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Edited by me: I refuse to fee the troll any longer

nj

• real one
    real one

nj i shake the dust off my feet to you.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

If you have dusty feet, you might consider washing them, and using moisterizers. Shaking them off is not good enough. When your feet sweat, combined with the dirt, this can leave an odour and also lead to things like athletes foot.

So this is my question. How can you be aquiring dusty feet, in sub zero tempertatures? Are you walking barefoot? If so how do you keep your feet from freezing?

• mouthy
    mouthy

NJ You said >Why would granny need to watch herself?

I am shaking in my boots. I dont know who is going to come after me.. Male/ female>>>> Old or young.
    And you know this little old granny cant defend herself
    Real One if you truly want to let us get to KNOW you like you know Jesus .... Share what gender you are. This little old granny is afraid of you

• real one
    real one

no need to be afraid granny any battles that need to be fought will be fought by my Lord. so if you are full of his grace as i am then you have nothing to fear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit