Do you need help finding Jesus?

by real one 179 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

NMG

Funny part is, is that he isn't teaching us anything new. Everyone of us turned every other religions' teaching inside out and then some.Yu have to remember that we were STUDENTS of the bible. We learned every other religions' doctrines so as to be able to turn it around on them.

That is exactly the kind of thinking that got you into a cult in the first place.

• real one
    real one

nomoreguilt maybe you reply to these posts for a reason. have you ever thought about that? Why are you so bitter?

ive saw about 6 Jesus's at home depot....

• real one
    real one

Elderwho: Luke 4:18-19, you must prove to yourself you are in the faith. What do you mean it is not my job to preach the gospel?

• real one
    real one

Thats not nice Deputy Dog, but its kinda funny

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Find Jesus? I need to know how to return the unused portion...

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    Luke 4:18-19, you must prove to yourself you are in the faith.

Whats that got to do with your so called "proving yourself in the faith?

• real one
    real one

sorry elder i was answering 2 different questions

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Please note: he/she/it doesn't answer any questions. Moderator, can you trace this poster?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

real one - you aren't answering anything. If you did not stand up in church and give yourself to christ that's cool (I should have spelt it out as that is what the majority do) Don't you think the Spirit would do a better job than you ? You aren't fulfilling that scripture - Jesus was speaking to his deciples.

oh and btw how do you know you are saved?

The greatist sin - surely as a christian that claims to have this mission to preach you should know this - the bible tells you - sinning against the holy spirit.

Anyway I'm done - you have the exact same reasoning abilities of a Jehovahs' Witness, so all I have to say is ""no thank you - I'm not interested""

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit