Now forsure I know Im "saved"

• loosie
    loosie
    Do you need help finding Jesus?

Didn't know he was lost?!?!?!

Does anyone have a GPS?

• real one
    real one

thats nice to know but as i said before im here for those seeking and i will stay here, thanks

• heyfea
    heyfea

Real One, please check your inbox, I sent you something. Thanks for posting here.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I would like to know if you are male or female .... I say female, my friend says male Real one???/

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

You lost him again.

I don't need him, or protection from gawd.

I've read the Tao Te Ching, and I now have Lao Tzu in my heart, he was always there I just didn't know it.

Fortune cookie?

• JesusisLord
    JesusisLord

awesome.....

• free2beme
    free2beme
    Its like magic ...

I like magick!!!!!

From the Spirit to Fire to Wind to Water to Earth and back to and combined in the Spirit.

Find the magick in this world and look beyond the limits this world has put on you.

Life is what you make it, fear is what destroys it.

Blessed be!!!

• real one
    real one

fear can be healthy

• free2beme
    free2beme

Only if it is not someone else telling you what to fear for the reason of controlling you ...

Jehovah's Witnesses tell one to fear the world, education, and anything said against them. Why this fear ... control.

Fear of something, that was put in place to control someone, is not healthy.

Telling a child to fear a stranger with candy to take them, telling a child to fear crossing the street without looking, telling someone to stay away from a person who seeks to harm them, these are fear that are healthy. Putting that title on other things, with a means to control them, not healthy. Religion as a whole has often used the would FEAR to the detriment of their people and closed doors that did not need to be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit