Do you need help finding Jesus?

by real one 179 Replies latest watchtower bible

• real one
    real one

If you are searching for Jesus I may be able to help you find him. He is in the Bible. Its like magic. You read about him and he becomes real. Try it I did. No one can tell me different. I know from my own experiences he is in my heart. The truth is Jesus Christ! 1Timothy2:5-There is only one God and Christ Jesus is the only one who can bring us to God. Jesus was truly human and he gave himself to rescue all of us.

Now tell me how anyone can read those words, study the Bible, and not have the power of the Holy Spirit working in their lives? You must ask for it?

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith
    Now tell me how anyone can read those words, study the Bible, and not have the power of the Holy Spirit working in their lives?

The same way you could read the Koran or the Book of the Dead and not believe in Allah or the Egyptian gods. People who don't believe the Bible is from any god are simply using the same criteria to judge that book as you use to judge all the other holy books.

• real one
    real one

Ok well lets see the Bible tell prophesy that is true. You can find no error in it. Those other books are full of errors

• dawg
    dawg

Real one, I'm glad you have a belief system that works for you, a Musliem would say his works the same just as Serotoin Wrath has pointed out... I hope you don't think your simplistic comments are having any effect other than reinforcing my belief that you, and those like you are completely out of balance.

Man, why can't you see how crazy your comments sound? I bet you can use that spirit guided eye of yours when looking at some other religion that you DON'T believe... to us, you look just the same... we aren't convinced, you see we all have read the bible and asked Jesus into our hearts many times over... but when we were confronted by the facts we saw that all of it was nonscense.

To me, and this is just my opinion, you sound like you are insane... seriouosly, that how you're coming across. YOu never answer direct questions, you ramble on like a mad man and never answer any questions directly asked of you... you just believe, I think those three words are all we need to know about you bro... and just because you believe, you think you can convince us to believe also... but that only makes you sound deranged... serioulsy, that's how I see you...

There are other Christians on this site that I don't feel that way about, their method of ministering is much more believable... you have convinced me of nothing more than your lunacy. Listen to Grace and Velta if you need to talk to us non believers in a better manner. I respect their view of Christ, you are making me run far away becasue I'm scared sh**less that I might get infected with what ever you have and start sounding like a loon....

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Ok well lets see the Bible tell prophesy that is true. You can find no error in it. Those other books are full of errors

Really? Have you read the bible? My 7 year old's math book has no errors in it either if I choose not to look for them.

Oh, and here's Jesus again!

alt

Kwin

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I didn't think Jesus was lost. Aren't we referred to as "lost sheep"? He should be finding us, no? If he wants to be in my life, maybe he should be the one doing the searching.

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

No I do not need help finding him. He will be around later to shovel the snow off of the walk in front of the building. Even if I miss him today, once spring rolls around he'll be by to tend to the landscaping. Either way I do not need help to find him.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

real one:

If you are searching for Jesus I may be able to help you find him. He is in the Bible.

Big deal, Jesus is easy to find. Can you help me find Wally instead?

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Prophecies in the Bible tend to fall into three categories:

1. Ones that are fulfilled in the book.

i.e. "The Messiah will ride into town on a donkey." ... "He rode into town on a donkey, fulfilling prophecy." A no-brainer really, it's all written in the same book.

2. Ones that are completely obvious. "There will be reports of wars and famine and earthquakes." Yes, because there have been wars, famines and earthquakes for thousands and thousands of years. It's like saying 'there will be reports of the sun rising in Japan'. There seems to be an increase because of the power of instant worldwide communication. It's only because of modern technology I knew the Asian tsunami happened.

3. Ones that are yet to be fulfilled. i.e. Jesus will return. Well it's been 2000 years, and every generation from the early Christians until now has believed he'll return in their lifetime. They've all been disappointed.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I smell a troll, of the Blackboo variety.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit