Do you need help finding Jesus?

by real one 179 Replies latest watchtower bible

• catbert
    catbert

Realone, Our creator wants us to find him/her/it. We don't have the technology to do that yet.

• oompa
    oompa

I don't think so.....I found him in a Corn Flake last week, but not in time to keep him out of my mouth. As I swallowed, my sinuses were cleared up instantly......................................oompa

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

real one - if as you say Jesus was sent to save us....why are you trying to fill his shoes?

You should stop telling people to beware - you yourself may not be saved and may be committing the biggest sin of all. Just because you stood up in church and gave yourself to the lord and had the "elders of that church" praying over you DOES NOT mean you are saved.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Holy christ, this thread is still going?

Everyone who has become a lover of Jesus Christ solely because of this thread, please raise your hand.

• real one
    real one

Loubelle are you a prophet or a mistic? I ask this because you have indicated I am not saved because I had someone pray over me. I do not recall this ever happening to me. So please tell me when this will happen.

Caedes what are you talikng about?

Catbert as Mastodon indicated here is one of the ways. just make sure its not the nwt. That Bible was created by the wts.

Loubelle read matt: 28:18-20...thats what I do .As i am told

• real one
    real one

Loubelle what is the biggest sin of all?

• real one
    real one

sickoflies, I will pray for you. Right now!

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

r one,

Jesus was sent to save us all.

Where does it say that?

Prove yourselves.

To who?

No i am not crazy i just have a job to do.

No.........you dont. You might think you do....but you really do not.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Real one,

Have a read of my post 515, if you can't answer the points I raised then just say so. Or is your answer that you dont understand my questions?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

The thing that you have to realize about realone is that he has no POINT! This person just can't face the fact that he's preaching to the wrong people here. In everyone of our lives, those of us here that used to be jw's wasted too many years of our lives doing exactly what realone is attempting to do here.

Funny part is, is that he isn't teaching us anything new. Everyone of us turned every other religions' teaching inside out and then some.Yu have to remember that we were STUDENTS of the bible. We learned every other religions' doctrines so as to be able to turn it around on them.

Realone, you aren't making any points with us nor with jesus, he isn't listening. So, you're born again, good for you. Lead a good clean life and then see if maybe jesus or some BODY will protect you from cancer or a speeding car or a bullet. God or jesus don't look out for anyone even though they claim carry his name.

SHEESH!!!

NMG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit