Do you need help finding Jesus?

by real one 179 Replies latest watchtower bible

• real one
    real one

dogisdog hmmm...do you need some attention? actually english is my first language, sorry im not as grammatically correct as you are.but you know that dosent make me a bad person. you are entitled to your opinion as we all are. i am not here to impress you! I am here to help you find Jesus as the thread indicates. now would you like me to pray for you?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Real One is a trip. Can't seem to give any bio about him/her/it self. Just stirring things up out of self-rightousness I suppose.

I suspect real one is either a troll or someone that just got his internet priviledges at the asylum.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

What I really need is help finding my keys. If Jesus helps me find them, I might give him a 2nd chance... or not.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I bet you real one jerks off while preaching to people over the internet.

BTW, I found Jesus and he told me to be an atheist, and who am I to argue with Jesus?

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

oooooooooooooooo. You are very entertaining.

Guys, I think it's Hannibal Lecter. "Allright Clairese, do you need some attention?".

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

real one - I never said I hated the witnesses - I said you are starting to come across like them.

Not everyone is a Jesus fan / happy clappy person - and they are entitled to their own belief. Worry about your own path - you weren't sent to save anyone bar yourself friend.

• real one
    real one

no Loubelle , Jesus was sent to save us all. Some of us are really Christians here but some are not but like Jesus said everyone that says to me Lord Lord will not be saved! So all of you posers bewhere.Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Prove yourselves. do you not know that Jesus Christ is in you?--Unless you are disqualified.

No i am not crazy i just have a job to do. My words dont take a dictionary to understand them. I keep it simple. No need for the nose up in the air stuff, please. I dont care how much education you have without Jesus what is it worth? NOTHING,

So you dont bother me

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

They found Jesus in a tomb in Israel next to Mary Magdelene and his kids...it was on Discovery channell.....case closed my friend.

• Mastodon
  • Caedes
    Caedes

Real one,

Actually, If you had read my previous reply you will see that I didn't claim that god doesn't love me, quite the opposite. Are you going to answer my questions? I am begining to suspect that you are in fact satan and are trying to tempt me away from my god given atheism?!

Lol at mastodon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit