Do you need help finding Jesus?

by real one 179 Replies latest watchtower bible

• real one
    real one

Rooster i studied with them for over 17 yrs but oct 07 i saw the light so no i am not a jw thankfully

• mouthy
    mouthy

Rooster i studied with them for over 17 yrs but oct 07 i saw the light so no i am not a jw thankfully Real one I find that very hard to believe.... We were told if you didnt come to the Hall after we studied with you six months we were to drop you..I did not abide by this order I did study with some one two years. But .. I am sure the same person didnt study with you for 17 years. Now you have opened this topic please clear it up. Else I am afaid I will consider you a troll also

• real one
    real one

i did say i studied with them...mouthy

• real one
    real one

now that you bring that up mouthy That was one of the first signs to me that it was not the truth. the first study i had just stopped answering my calls and stopped coming over with no notice

• real one
    real one

how loving was that?

• mouthy
    mouthy

i did say i studied with them...mouthy FOR 17 years?????

• real one
    real one

yes mouthy what is so hard to understand. I move about 5 times and each time i moved i picked up a new study is my story unusual?

• mouthy
    mouthy

VERY!!!!!!!!!!! Unusual ,,,, If you gave your name they have a wonderful "follow up" program really stalKing in mY opinion.... I would learn of some one just interested in England ( because my sister lived there I am in Canada) & the elders would set some one on their tail.... For 17 years Boy I am astonished!!!! Yet I find you really dont know a real lot about them.

• real one
    real one

well thats funny cause i know of people who are jw that say they studied over 20yrs before being baptized. no dear my story is not unusual. why do you say i dont know a lot about them...watch yourself...

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

You guys still feeding the TROLL????

watch yourself...

Why would granny need to watch herself?

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit