Do you need help finding Jesus?

by real one 179 Replies latest watchtower bible

• real one
    real one

Loubelle what is it you are not interested in? If you are speaking about no interest in Jesus thats your choice.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Hi real one! How you been? Miss you!

Kwin

• Caedes
    Caedes

I think real one likes to cut and run when he can't answer a simple question.

• real one
    real one

what question

• Caedes
    Caedes

Real one,

Answering any of the questions that have been put to you would be a start. I asked you a number of questions on this thread which you haven't been able to answer.

My prediction, you will pretend to not understand what I have asked you. This means you are either intellectually dishonest or are simply incapable or that you simply can't be bothered to read the replies to your preaching posts. It seems to me that several other posters have noticed that you seem unwilling to answer direct questions, to the point that there is even a whole thread dedicated to the subject.

But just to humour you, My post 515 in case you forgot where the questions are. Oh and don't worry I have plenty more!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    You are trying to feed shit sandwiches to people who don't want to eat them.

hahahahahahahaha

What is a troll

Its a nonexistent mythical creature... Kinda like this "jesus" you keep talking about... But with WAY better hair!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

What is it with this clown? One sentence post after post after post. 300 post of just NOTHING in a few short weeks.

• wednesday
    wednesday

http://www.jhuger.com/kisshankbutt.php

this is the sanitized version of this. It gives a good example of circular reasoning. ie i believe in Jesus b/c Jesus said...(insert whatever here)

• Twitch
  • jimbo
    jimbo

Isn't Jesus in jail!!! You are talking about Jesus Cano Right???

jimbo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit