Do you need help finding Jesus?

by real one 179 Replies latest watchtower bible

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

First of all real one can i say welcome, i havent been online properly for a couple of weeks so have just read through some recent threads and realised you are new.

You seem to come across as angry with people who dont believe your way of thinking, so for me i do not see this as something that makes you feel good. I do not know whether you have left the org recently or some time ago, may be you still have jw hang ups, as many here (including myself) do.

My disagreement with you is as you have just said you are here for those who want to know. I would say that is exactly what the org said to us. Speaking for myself i do not need someone to tell me how to live my life, which is what you seem to be doing. I have found and continue to find my own pathway.

Paul

• real one
    real one

paul im not trying to tell you how to live your life as i dont want anyone telling me unless its something beneficial. Im just here to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. if you have read any of my posts you should gather that.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

To be a little serious and non-aggressive here, it should be said that many of us here have had that feeling, real one. The feeling of knowing God and His plans for us and our future etc. and really believing in Him, and at one point even felt a need to preach this to others. It's not totally new to us.

-But since Jesus apparently is so easily found ("read the NT and whoop, there He is"), every one here as an individual can choose to do that if they want. But preaching on this forum (telling people what they need to do) won't go over well. Wrong crowd for that. Once bitten, twice shy. Plus many here need more confirmation that a book is divinely inspired than the book itself and those using it proclaiming it to be so. Fulfilled prophecy is probably your best bet to turn some heads here, but don't expect to be able to prove the Bible with the Bible.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Why, you got a map? Im not good at direction! Just kidding, welcome to th board!

• real one
    real one

The Bible and my experiences and other peoples experiences is all i need

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

HI MOUTHY!! I'm sorry to hear that you're not well. I have in bed all week up until yesterday with the same thing. I went to the Dr. on monday and got an anti-biotic and nasal spray. I seem to be doing better now though. I went to work this morning and when i got home I came on-line.

Seems to me there is a TROLL working here hijacking peoples topics!! Imagine that! Preaching and the like. Seems to me he's just dueling against windmills though.

TROLL.......An ugly creature that lives under bridges and ambushes the unwary.

Meanwhile, back to real one's other postings. He's got about three that he's involved in.

NMG

• mouthy
    mouthy

HI MOUTHY!! I'm sorry to hear that you're not well. Thanks nmg.. I am going to the Dr too. Glad you got over it....

Maybe I should go see Benny Hinn!!!!!!! LOL

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- "ok thats you..do you represent everyone here i think not"

Neither do you, so you have no choice but to put up with me, and I have no choice but to put up with you.

- "everyone here read the book of Romans."

I'd rather read Green Eggs & Ham.

- "Im just here to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. "

Many of us here have found Jesus already. Some have kept him, but others like me have tossed him away. This is not a message forum with members who have not read the bible. Many of us have already read it and have made our decisions. Therefore, spreading your gospel here is pointless.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Very well spoken Nesferatu............It is after 12 noon isn't it??

NMG

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

It's 11:58am here. Close enough I guess :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit