real one --- please provide proof here

by kwintestal 230 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Head West Dear Boy
    Head West Dear Boy
    i did not say it was wrong to be an athiest i just dont understand why you are one when there is proof that God exist

Real one, I have sat back and read your funny little post for a while now. You remind me of an uneducated, dogmatic witness. I beleive in God, but I am a gnostic.

My belief is not built on faith, yours is. You cannot say there is proof that God exists, there simply is not.

Im not even going to ask you to prove it, because you cant.

I think you have too much time between window washing ( not that thats a bad thing) and your little theories turn into fact in your head.

This thread has turned into a bridge and your the little troll that lives below it.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Real one,

I appreciate that reading comprehension might not be one of your strengths, but try to keep up. Psalms 14 states 'the fool has said in his heart there is no god' in other words the writer knew that some people didn't believe in god. So atheism has been around since at least the time that psalm was written.

So put your money where your mouth is and provide the proof. So I have stated I am willing to be proved wrong, what is your forfeit if your proof is lacking?

why would i want to take a course in something that i was taught in school to not be true?

For exactly the same reason I am willing to consider your proof of god despite the fact that no-one has come up with empirical proof in the entire history of the judeo-christian god. I am willing to consider that I may be wrong, are you?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Jesus Christ! 9 pages, wow still no proof. I've avoided this thread for days just thought I check in to see if "real one" (fake one) provided any proof yet. *sigh* Typical.

nj

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

ex-nj-jw............ya, I felt the same way. But, I just couldn't resist. A thread leading to nowhere. I am sure that he got a lot of Pm but when you are a preacher of righteousness there's no stopping you, right?

NMG

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    when you are a preacher of righteousness there's no stopping you, right?

Yeah, that's what I hear. But I feel that there are so many religions out there, if someone feels they need "to find Jesus" they know where to go. You don't need bible thumpers ramming it down your throat or telling you that you need to read this or that scripture or calling you names or damning you to eternal hell, yadda yadda, yadda.

nj

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yeah, ex-nj-jw! Now go eat your beans. They are good for you.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

jgnat, I love beans and eat them all the time. Not sure where that came from or if I'm just a little dense today and I'm maybe not catching on to what your meaning is. Care to splain?

If not no prob.

nj

• jgnat
    jgnat

I'm having some fun with our evangelical friend's idea of earnest support. He loves beans, so everyone else must love them too. If you don't love them, eat them anyways or you might die. He has proof.

If you get my drift.

On another note, my earnest daughter is dead-set on getting me weaned from diet Pepsi. Aspartame is bad for you, don't you know. But it is one of my last few pleasures, and darned if I am going to give it up. I have a horrible nightmare of myself in a nursing home, fully dependent on others to pucker the straw to my lips, and I'll be begging with my eyes for one last Pepsi...and I'll get Nanton instead.

To arm myself for that day, I've already asked my granddaughter to intervene on my behalf. She's agreed with reservations. She absolutely won't allow me to take up smoking. Smoking is bad for you, don't you know.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Oh, okay I'm following now.

On the pepsi thing - it's also bad for your bones as in Osteoporosis. If you have a family history you may want to limit your intake to help protect your bones.

Sorry to have to tell ya that I used to be a Mountain Dew addict I know how hard it is to kick!

nj *goes off to kitchen to pack her beans for work dinner*

• real one
    real one

Caedes i said read psalm 22:16,18 and Zechariah 12:10 and Isaiah 52, and 53 these scriptures tell of Jesus coming 700 years before he came. Can anyone explain how that is possible?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit