real one --- please provide proof here

by kwintestal 230 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

People of all different religions all over the world feel that they are right too. Their faith is just as strong as yours. They can't all be right, so that shows that no matter how strongly you feel you are right, it doesn't mean you are.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

WTF??? Are you a psychiatrist NOW? You know my PAIN??? Man, you are a real trip my friend. How did you know that some one is at this very moment squeezing my left nut?? I suppose that in all of your vast knowledge and understanding of the scripture you have now become OMNISCIENT ??It's like the word TROLL, go look it up..

NMG

• real one
    real one

go look what up

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Oh, Well, I guess that you aren't then..........ROFLMAO

NMG

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, if you are just here to share your faith, you have some work to do. You assume a lot from your audience. ON WHAT YOU HAVE SAID ALONE, I'd say that Jesus' representatives are really rude. I am pretty sure that was not your intent.

When I begin sharing my faith with someone, I try and get to know them first. And them me. Then they have my faith in context. It's no longer just preaching, but starts to become a genuine sharing, a meeting of minds. To share your faith implies some give and take.

• real one
    real one

well i have been treated un christian like too. but thats ok ill take my cross

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ
    I don't know...is that something I should know? do tell

Okay sorry for the time I took to reply, I had to go to work. The reason I ask you if you can tell me who Joseph father was by just using the bible is that the bible says to different names and the rest of the genealogies are not exactly the same. My point is if you use the bible as proof you must first establish that the bible is a reliable source but if it can't get the name of Joseph ( Mary's husband) father right then maybe there is a lot more that is not right. That's not the only verses that have a few problems there are a lot more.

• real one
    real one

ok so where is it that it says this

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

I will find it a little later I have to go right now. Be back soon.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Well, Grace, disagreeing with someone isn't the same as being rude. Christians always use the rude card when they don't have real ammunition. It's rude if we disagree, but it's OK for a "christian" to say we are all pigs and doomed to fry in hell. Hmmmmm. I read the whole thread and really the only rude person is real one. I know that you are a very charitable person, but that can be carried a little bit too far.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit