real one --- please provide proof here

by kwintestal 230 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• real one
    real one

sorry i didnt realize i was trying to make you believe. deal

• real one
    real one

i tried budda didnt work for me dawg..besides didnt know he created any universes or anything else...i go for the gusto not peons

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hi, real one. I'm a Christian who enjoys a well-thought out reasonable debate. You are very confusing to me. You appear to be preaching, but you assume your audience will automatically understand your bible references. You come out fighting and then claim you are not here to fight. You have also called he posters here pigs and assumed they are all damned. If you really believe the posters and thinkers here are pigs, why do you continue to chat with us?

There are people like me here, too, you know.

I would like to see you lay out your reasons in a logical and reasonable pattern. Quoting scriptures and "world events" doesn't do it for me. Solomon and Jesus both pointed out that there will always be times of injustice and disaster. It's a cycle really, and it has never stopped since the beginning of time.

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. Granny comes in with the fly swatter.
    Give the girl/guy/ a break.... She is new to the board... She believes she has truth... Some of you are being downright rude to her/him/

I know many Atheists!!!! They dont have to be really rude. Like saying Jesus is at the end of his shoe. It is fine to believe that... Because we more than most KNOW we can think independently

I just feel sorry for realone. give her some love will ya!!!! You know you all have it.....

• real one
    real one

jgnat im not here to debate im just here to share my faith. the things i say come from my knowledge. if you are confused maybe you read something wrong. anyone who feels like i called them a name i apologize but i was always told if the shoe fits wear it

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

ROFLMAO!!!!! This is just dandy! I left for work this morning with all the warm fuzzies that I get from here, only to find some nut case fanatic preaching to all of US Former nut case fanatics!!! I exclude any of our atheist and agnostic friends on board. No offense friends.

Why can't people like real one and aleman just leave us alone in the sand box? It's bad enough that the neighborhood stray cats sometimes use it for a littler box, they do so by natural attraction and instinct. Didn't we put up with enough SHIT from organized religion to have the likes of this "real one" step into OUR arena and think that he's going to prove ANYTHING to US? ! Real one, my friend and detractor, We all believe that it's time for you to put up or shut up abput your "so-called" miracles and signs of the times.

To the writing of many books there is no end.....the bible just happened to be one of them. believe some or believe none. Take it on faith by things that you have only been TOLD of, I believe the things that I can SEE! Show me your miracles, show me the holes in your hands. Show me something..........Not just a fairy tale.

I should have stayed on the road today, I think I would have been more comfortable there than with a dreamer aka real one.

NMG

• real one
    real one

sorry for you nomoreguilt but your name describes the way i felt when i discontinued my ties with the association..of all the threads you could be on you come to mine. Im honored praise God. you can call me all the names you want to call me but just don't forget to call me a child of God, Amen!

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

I don't mind real one preaching. I know if I don't want to read what he/she has to say, I just won't read it. No one's forcing me to.

real one, people here have looked into the Christian beliefs. Some believe, and some see no reason to believe. You're welcome to bring your proof, and the atheists can show you it isn't proof at all. All you'll be left with is faith.

Are you open to the possibility YOU could be wrong?

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Hey.......don't feel sorry for me, I'm not the one dueling with windmills here. The only regrets I have are that I wasted over 40 years pursuing recognition from a myth and an organization that continues to promote one. I have no fear of a hell, or of a vindictive mythological creature that is bent on my everlasting destruction or even more so, interested in my eternal salvation.

Fairy tales are what has brought all of mankinds religious organizations to be pitted against one another. Christians killing other christians in wars fomented over political ideologies. Is that what CHRIST's name was intended to be used for??And you believe in JC?? He's your GOD? Or is your EGO your GOD today?

NMG and proud of it

• real one
    real one

wraith im not wrong in my spirit ..nomore i understand the pain i was there too. i realize they twisted the scriptures and created their own Bible. That dosent mean God's word is wrong...they are the only ones that use the nwt.It does not stop my belief in God

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit