So What Do You Think About Sex ?

by flipper 197 Replies latest members adult

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Anal, oral, shaved, oil.......i love it all the time!

Quirky1

• flipper
    flipper

QUIRKY 1- It kind of freaks me out answering about anal, oral, oil, and shaving - while looking at the dog in your avatar holding a bird in it's mouth ! LOL! Gives me kind of an creepy feeling ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Sex? Yes please!

• applejuice
    applejuice

i love it, i once held a very priveliged position which made me very popular with the ladies, i reckon i have had sex with at least 500 different women, but that is past, i have changed now, and am happy single. BTW i am NOT joking.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Marge and myself belong to the Springfield swingers club, the girls like to bounce on top of me because of my flabby waistline, but thats OK

• flipper
    flipper

BLACK PEARL- I bet you slice your lucky lady up to shreds with that debonair Johnny Depp avatar ! LOL! Tell me, does she sharpen your sword nicely ?

APPLE JUICE- Jesus Christ ! You had 500 women ? You say you are " happy single " ? Were you " unhappy " doing 500 women ? Is there any satisfying you ? You must be Wilt Chamberlain's younger brother !

HOMEROVAH- Oh well Homer. With the girls bouncing off the flabby waistline - at least there's lots of movement and friction ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Flipper,

That's not a bird it is a rabbit, I was celebrating Easter!

Quirky1

• flipper
    flipper

QUIRKY ONE - That is funny ! Your dog is celebrating Easter - he's eating a rabbit , and I imagine you are eating something else ? LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• golf2
    golf2

I tried it once and I didn't like it! Just kidddddding.

Golf

• flipper
    flipper

GOLF 2 - Now I know you are joking. Golfers love sex ! I'm a golfer who does ! " Hole in 1 " ! if ya know what I mean ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit