If you believe in Evolution then your a fool! God really is REAL!

by Blackboo 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Wander lust Guy. What choice to I have, but to support the premise with the premise? I'm not omnipotent. That is why is say " Why bother worrying about it? Mysteries have to exist too. If they didn't we'd be omnipotent. I can't seem to find satifaction in all things. We never will, until we are omnipotently as one. I have given however, an idea of why I beleive what I beleive in the way things come about and my outlook offers something more realistic in terms of understanding whats around us. I don't claim to know the secrets of death, If you want scientific proof of that, you have to die. My veiwpoint doesn't have God hanging over my head but is more about the acceptance that we are all small parts of the whole. It offer hope of the eternal but in an unguided sense in that we don't have much choice over what is happening. I am trying to give the big picture but I am only guessing like every else. I like to incorporate science wherever I can. And if I use circular logic, why not. You can't really tear the logic itself apart other than to say. It supports itself. Well if it does. Sobeit. Leave it alone!

• metatron
    metatron

Your challenge is answered by Pantheism - the idea that everything IS God.

Even rocks and plants can have some limited "consciousness" as part of a great Universal whole.

Suppose a scientist created a 25 foot tall man eating monster? Wouldn't you call him a "mad scientist", a monster himself?

Well then, who created the dinosaurs? With giant fangs, claws and spikes? And giant crocodiles and sharks existed in the

time of the dinosaurs, so don't tell me they ate carrots!

I don't believe in a "Mad Scientist" sort of God. I believe that ALL things are part of God and participate in their own

evolution.

metatron

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Haven't yet been able to read all of these posts, but isn't Blackboo like the thousandth person who has posted denouncing evolution, with a post fraught with spelling and grammar errors??

What's with that? Blackboo, don't insult others' intelligence before you run spellcheck, my friend!

THEN, Blackboo's questions about evolution end up having nothing to do with evolution, proving he/she has never darkened the door of a science classroom.

Glad to see a few of the better minds on here seem to have taken Blackboo to task. When will people learn not to argue a subject they know nothing about?

S4

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Don't worry about the spelling errors Backboo, but I would refrain from calling anybody a fool. We were all fools for believing the Tower about many things. Lots of Christians have been duped into thinking that God guided the evolution process because "science" proves evolution is true. Well it proves no such thing. Observable and repeatable (in a lab) phenomena proves the Bible's account very nicely.

Some interesting reading about this on my website, for anyone who cares:

http://www.love-the-truth.net/in_the_beginning.html

By the way, can anyone tell me how to activate links on this forum? Thanks.

ProdigalSon

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Blackboo is another example of the wonderful education recieved at the hands of the borg. Maybe he/she was home schooled or should I say schuuld. Whatever back to evolution/creation

Did God create everything in a week like many believe?

Did he create everything in 6000 years and then need a 1000 year rest like the WTS believes

Or did he set creation in process by starting life out on this planet and through selective design direct it's evolution?

At this point with the knowledge and science we have, I feel the last is the closest to reality but what do I know, I was taught in the same class as blackboo except for the possible home schooling part and I'm just now at 61 starting to open my mind to all the other possibilites. Call me a fool blackboo but at least i'm an open minded old fool and still evolving...

• dawg
    dawg

All of you that don't believe in God are going straight to hell! Burn baby burn... LOL

I have a question for you all.... why do you allow that invisible green demon to ride on your sholder's?

• changeling
    changeling

You poor baby!

changeling

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Sounds to me Blachboo needs to evolve his education, cause right now he made himself a very foolish person

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Black Boo, in many parts of your country schools are not teaching you about evolution correctly, or putting it at the same level as 'Intelligent Design'. It's not your fault you've been educated poorly, but now that you're using the internet you're in a position to learn what evolution is REALLY all about and how much evidence there is for it.

Most people who think evolution is a lie simply have misconceptions about it. These videos were made for schoolchildren, and are fairly easy to understand. Before you ignore it outright, why not first take a look?

www.richarddawkins.net/growingupintheuniverse

• Satanus
    Satanus

Some deep purple lyrics come to mind:

See the blind man
    Shooting at the world
    Bullets fly
    Damage done...

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest