If you believe in Evolution then your a fool! God really is REAL!

by Blackboo 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

Yet another uneducated bible bashing idiot who gets a kick from trying to convince others of his foolhardy beliefs.

Why these people even bother leaving the WTBTS is beyond me, they haved learned nothing. Trying to reason with them is next to impossible as they do not have either the intelligence or willingness to learn basic scientific truths.

Wonderful

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

The argument from ignorance is indeed aptly named.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Thanks Sero, I am hearing it now.

Burn

• avishai
    avishai
    God is Love and all powerful

God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks, please. Cash and in small bills. [Robert Heinlein]

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

I thought you already believed in evolution, BTS. Regardless, it's still interesting, so yeah, go for it.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I thought you already believed in evolution, BTS. Regardless, it's still interesting, so yeah, go for it.

Evolution in the sense of common ancestry I have no issue with. Its the idea that it is blind and random and that there is no purpose to the system or to us that I take exception to.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

History has shown us that the belief in gods or a god were mainly structured and developed on the basis of human ignorance or the lack of knowledge of the world we live in.

In a counter balance to that known ignorance, scientific discovery and established facts derived from those discoveries has swayed modern man to stop thinking that there are

invisible but powerful spirits swarming around causing climactic damage to humans and inciting fear to the detriment to the population. It does seem to me and probably many

others thats it's better for man to live in a world of continuing knowledge and to work with this knowledge with the intent to better the human experience. It also seems in an

unfortunate way that religious men like the JWS. have utilized and exploited that ancient ignorance and fear to cultivate their own source of power and control, negating the advancement

of man to better his existence along with it. So the question we have to ask are selfs would it be better to let the gods governed and control us or are we better to do it are selfs ?

My vote is on the humans

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

Blackboo is just another example of a small mind attacking what it doesn't understand.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

Okay...some of you guys had good points..i READ all the replies..its good some of you are not writing off God in the process of Evolution..but here lies the problem...with Evolution that makes it impossible...you cannot produce life after some FORM of life DIED...Think about it..has anything came back from DEATH??? That ALONE discredits evolution. Does life come from a dying animal? Insect? U cannot get anything from nothing that is DEAD! So why over a million years as evolution claim..that life forms develop into other froms over time? How long were these so called FORMS living?!! And what was it??? Evolution cannot answer what caused life..there belief is on the level of WITCHCRAFT..and Sorcery...ridiculous claims about life which make no logical sense what so ever. The only explanation for LIFE on earth is that SOMETHING had to ALWAYS EXIST like I said...because u cannot BRING ANYTHING BACK FROM DEATH OR NON-EXISTENCE! Now that makes PERFECT sense. If NOTHING EXISTED for ALL existense it HAVE TO REMAIN THAT WAY!! The only answer is something was ALIVE without any cause...and that is God...its hard to understand but its a FACT..their is no way of getting around this.

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

Ok Blackboo, now your sounding a bit weird.

Do you know what evolution is? Do you know how many different theories there are?

Do you understand how you evolve everyday by the constant mutation of your mitochondrial DNA?

You are correct in your statement "Evolution cannot answer what caused life", evolution is a process, not a beginning.

If you want to take a few steps back to say the big bang theory, the universe was formed by untold particles exploding, in time, due to physical laws, the universe formed.

Most people accept that, including witnesses, what they fail to realize is that that is a evolutionary process.

What scientists cant explain is where did matter come from and more importantly, how amino acids were formed.

When you start looking that deeply into the material world you realise maths and physics existed long before matter.

Where did those laws come from? Thats the question, the process? Who cares!

The evolution theory does not force GOD out of the picture.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit