If you believe in Evolution then your a fool! God really is REAL!

by Blackboo 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

LOL! Okay...so a single Cell decided after a millions years of isolated silence began to take other FORMS...does that make any sense? Our body is not a thing of CHANCE..it is clear that we are were DESIGNED by a higher being that happens to be God. How can chance know to give us TWO EYES (Sight) MOUTH (Speech) FEET (walking) EARS (hearing) Sexual ORGAN (Reproducing) Please EXPLAIN THAT??? How can Chance and a small cell or organism could CREATE? Why do we LOOK the WAY we DO? Why are females different from males? Whats the chance of these miracles ever happening WITHOUT ANYONE PRESENT?? God said the EARTH was without SHAPE when he FOUND it..that means obviously natural things ALREADY existed or always existed! Remember God is Eternal and he has no limits in TIME..that means when he acts on something or discovers something..its just like it was yesterday! Now if natural non-living things ALWAYS existed..that means God had in plan to CREATE! Remember God is a non-material non-fleshly being..physical things CANNOT enter HEAVEN...so that means God's existence is that of a spiritual non-physical nature. God had to have SOMETHING to do the CREATING..in your case about the universe being eternal is not true..something other than that was already existing in natural form or selection..and God saw the potential in these non-living forms and decided to create other life.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

Far as who created God the question is invalid because Eternity has no CAUSE OR EFFECT! I know that sounds ridiculous but it is TRUE..it will always perplex us..and that is normal to question.. how can anything exist without a cause..but the evidence and facts remain around us that this is possible..we would not be here if it was not possible..their had to be SOMETHING that always existed and had LIFE..IF NOTHING remain NOTHING for ALL EXISTENCE then it would not CHANGE! Thats why Existence have to be ETERNAL because existence CANNOT COME from NOTHING! Our existence comes through God who dwells in places thats beyond our minds to understand..

• DT
    DT
    But that's not satisfying when I realize that all the movements of the atoms of which I consist are, in a very real sense, determined by their physical nature and thus by the "laws" which emerge therefrom.

The big question in my mind is whether consciousness is a property of matter or if matter is a property of consciousness or are they on a relatively equal footing. I accept that attributes of consciousness such as memory and nerve responses are dependent on the brain's structure. I also realise that quantum mechanics calls for a conscious observer to collapse wave functions. It's as if they only exist in a phantom world of superimposed states until a consciousness observes them and gives them reality. My computer is complex enough to display a simple type of intelligence, but I don't think it has any type of consciousness. It's possible that a computer could attain consciousness when it exceeds a certain threshold of complexity, but I'm more inclined to think this is impossible and it can't surpass the physical rules that control how it functions. I have some hope that consciousness is special and isn't completely limited and determined by physical laws. Of course, if I'm wrong, it may be because I have no control on how my brain functions.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

Get this if God was created..think about this and see how this is *IMPOSSIBLE* WHO FIRST had the THOUGHT to created GOD???? How can anyone be BEFORE GOD since he is eternal? If he was created by Aliens...(NO PUN attended) then who created the Aliens??? It would be a endless cycle like i said..because some would always have to before the person..but that is impossible because it would not end..thats why it is impossible for God to be created..he has LIFE in himself..Nothing cause God..that means LIFE IS ETERNAL! God did not decide to create himself..even though we do not know everything...eternity can not come from eternity! That means eternity is a state that is ALWAYS the SAME and constant.

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

Our computers is the result of a intelligent MIND hint...a MAN with a MIND to create...How do we recieve such massive intelligence??? Out of thin air?!?!

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

Of course your computers or any MAN made thing or object is not aware of anything! Thats a weak argument...

• inkling
    inkling
    Since you are now changing subjects, instead of responding to the points we already brought up, is it safe to assume that you have accepted the answers we gave? Or are you just babbling incomprehensibly?

i'm going to go with... B?

[ink]

• heathen
    heathen

It seems you can either believe in an invisible super being or you can believe in all the invisible evidence for evolution , take your pick.

• veradico
    veradico

Ink, no worries. Your comment sent me down what has been for me a much more interesting line of thought than a debate about evolution. I'm much more interested in knowing what I am than where I came from.

• tula
    tula

Can't it be BOTH?

A child is created at a cellular level.

After being created physically, the child must evolve mentally, socially, physically, spiritually.

The child evolves by being taught.

Someone had to teach early neanderthal man.

We have come from chiseling stones to keyboards and computer.

I would certainly call that evolution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit