If you believe in Evolution then your a fool! God really is REAL!

by Blackboo 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Fact #5: "Jehovah has Always existed.".....Wrong!!.....The name "Jehovah" did not Exist,before the 14th century.....That means,Jesus never used it..Ever!!............Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• inkling
    inkling
    Ink, no worries. Your comment sent me down what has been for me a much more interesting line of thought than a debate about evolution.

Glad to be of service. Feel free to come get me if you ever need someone to misunderstand and misdirect you in the future.

[inkling]

• veradico
    veradico

Will do! Your distracting me from the question of whether or not we were created has also helped me to ask, Does it matter? The author of Revelation thought so ("You are worthy...because you created"), but many of the pagans didn't. They didn't worship the divinity who created man (Prometheus, or any other philosophical or religious demiurgos). Whether a god did or didn't create us, whether (granting creation) he/she/it did so benevolently, malevolently, or apathetically, it does not follow that we would owe such a being anything.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

In a sense, you can get something from nothing I'm afraid. Two negative charges give you a positive charge. All is energy. If you realize, the energy that an atom contains, such as the power that destroyed Nagasaki, and then you figure that there are 33 billion atoms on the head of a pin, and think how big this world is, and how many atoms are in it. The power is incredible. Then you can specualte even further about the power of God, by realizing that the universe is 14 billion light years from us approximately. That's travelling at the speed of light for 14 billion years to come to the edge of dark matter. Thats incomprhehensibly huge. I find it hard to imagine a man in sandles with a beard made all that, or that he flys around the universe in a spaceship. It is quite conceivable, that God may in fact be eternal, as the alpha and omega, but only if you consider God as " being" the universe.

Einsteins theory, proposes that, "all that is" is made from energy converted into matter. God simply, took himself and made the universe from his own body just as he made us in his own image, that is, with consciousness. We are all peices of God's eternal self Good and bad. The universe is in a continual state of expansion and contraction. The expansion is the big bang, and the contraction, is the collapse of all things until the breathing motion of expansion reasserts itself in starting over.

Einstein tells a story, of dieing and going to heaven and asking what truth is. He is taken to a room, and is shown a wheel with all kinds of bodies hanging from the spokes. He asks of the wheel, " What is truth?" and he starts to here replies, from all the different bodies, " I am truth, I am truth. Suddenly the angel spins the wheel and all the voices unite to one resounding and unified sound. Truth. He beleived that all that we are, as a collective, is God. The Good and the bad that make up the universe. All came from God.

My theory is that God, cannot exist in one form because of his eternal and all encompassing nature, so he blew himself apart in the "big bang" and spread his intelligence into little little pockets that make up what we all see, without a oneness. We are starting to work more now as a collective as God regathers himself towards the ultimate collapse once all knowlegde is unified. Is this what Einstein meant when he said, " God had no choice in creating the universe? Is it simply a never ending cycle wherin all things and consciousness, simply becomes the universe trying to understand itself? If it is, then why worry. It was all predestined. All things good and bad are exactly as they should be. It is simply the unfolding, of a mathematical biochemical equation that has no choice but to express itself in its next phase of the equation. This is the only way God can live with himself. By dividing his consciousness throughout the universe and trying all forms of experience. This is why all consciousness no matter what the intelligence or form is important in the God experience. God has no choice. He just is. That is why we must remember the sutras of the aquarian age.

1. Realize that the other person is you

2. There is a way through every block

3. When the time is on you, start and the pressure will be off

4.Understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times

5. Vibrate the cosmos and the cosmos will clear the path

Some of these principles like understanding that the other person is you, would do wonders on this board. Anyways thats the way I sees it.

One thing that I can't figure out however, is that if the universe is expanding, as the red light on the light spectrum seem to indicate, then why is the distance in our own solar system and other solar bodies measueably in the same place and following their own orbits? Just curious. I make my theory based on the fact that the universe is expanding and collapsing into nothing from which point it starts over. Remember as I pointed out. You can get something from nothing.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Evolution is the process of creation! It was the only way God could design things to return back to the way he was. As an omnipotent whole. You can see evolution in the act under a microsope. If you have a virus that changes one protein in response to an antibiotic and mutates to survive out of millions of cells, you have just witnessed evolution with your own eyes. It is hard to prove in nature because everything breeds to slowly. Not so with virus'. They breed extemely quicky.

They have conducted studies as well wherin they have taken, a certain species of lizard and moved them to Islands of varying vegetatin. After 33 years, they returned to the island , and noticed that the lizards that were sent to the island with dense vegetation had shorter legs and the ones that came from the island with sparse vegetation had longer legs.

Creationists may ask, why are there no animal with partly developed structures. There are! Your appendix serves no purpose. Penguins are birds that don't fly etc. Some may ask, why are there still apes, if we came from them? Easy, because the region they came from did not require them to change for survival.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Just to be pedantic, TVL we have a common ancestor with apes rather than actually evolving from them.

Has blackboo actually answered any of the posts that answered his initial questions, perhaps more to the point has he actually read any of the replies made?

Apostate111- can I just quote proffessor Quirrell from the first Harry Potter film? "TTTTTROOOLLLLLLLL"

• Caedes
    Caedes

So Blackboo,

God is really real eh? I presume you have some empirical proof of that? Feel free to look up what that actually means, let me know if you need help with looking it up.

My advice to you blackboo is to understand what evolution actually teaches us before you try to debate it, I have taken the trouble to study your philosophy please do me the same courtesy. When you have studied evolution then come back and tell me why your strawman argument does not hold water and then we can have a debate on the existance of god/s.

You do understand that since you probably cannot give even a basic definition of what evolution is, that you cannot argue against it, your arguments have no weight and no substance.

P.s. In your thread title it should be 'you're' not 'your' as in you are a fool. HTH

• justhuman
    justhuman

Believing in Evolution doesn't makes you an atheist, or even fool.

Carl Sagan he was accepting evolution, and at the same time he was having faith in God. Perhaps you should watch the movie "Contact"an amazing movie about God, that Carl wrote the storyt, just before he died.

If God create life through a proccess of evolution there is nothing wrong about it. The facts show that there was an evolution. It is matter of scientific proof. Simple as that.

When I left WT I have decide to start from the beggining in almost all matters. Yes I'm Christian, and in fact Orthodox, and my faith has teach me one thing: Christianity has to do with the salvation of the soul, and we leave it upon scientist to explain how we got here.

There are many extremist Christian Groups that they are so fanatic in this matter that they are only making themselfs fools....

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I haven't read this thread entirely yet, but the title is Farkelesque trollbait.

Blackboo, I think you need to do your homework a lot more before you post such a poorly written diatribe and accuse a whole bunch of people for being fools.

Burn

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Especially in the flies that lays it's young on ants. Who then proceed to eat it's brain till the head falls off and then use it's head as a cocoon.

I just crush ants with my shoe. It is faster, but then I do not need it as food. AFAIK, it is not cruel to stomp nasty red fire ants. It seems to me that to assume they understand painor suffering like we do is to make them human.

Burn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit