If you believe in Evolution then your a fool! God really is REAL!

by Blackboo 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dawg
    dawg

Jesus said, do not throw your pearls before swines....

Blackboo, is uneducated, this is no place for him to get an education unless its to discuss the JWs.... I do not accept Jesus' divinity, some of you do... I do not think you're foolish for that thinking, I just don't think the evidence is there... I am a diest.

But trying to educate Blackboo here on this forum is a waste of time... in my estimation... does it look like he's learning anything?

• inkling
    inkling
    ...its hard to understand but its a FACT..

Yes, I agree. Wait.. you ARE talking about evolution, right?

• inkling
    inkling
    Ive always thought that if there is no god then how can there be any justice for the world?

Right, becuase god is just doing a bang-up job at the moment.

[ink]

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Sorry, Marisuk. I am too busy typing responses. Oh well, my post serves its purpose anyway. I was just concentrating on the meat, of what I beleive. and responding to the initial questions.

• jacethespace
    jacethespace
    Right because god is doing a bang up job at the moment.

Inkling- I dont really see any of us ever having the capability to resurect the dead in order to reverse the injustices done over the centurys.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Why do you say that Jace? They've broken down the entire genetic code now, thanks to computers. The advances in medicine are increasing exponentially. Inside your Chromsones is a telomere. The telomere, is what determines your lifespan depending on its length. In theory, if the telomere could be swithched off, you wouldn't age. It is only a matter of time. Einstein said anything you can imagine, is possible. The reason. Because you imagined it. That means there is potential.The dark side of that is that there are evil people with deviant minds. I beleive, if you understand fully,how something works, you will have the ability to make it. It's only a matter of time. All science fiction seems to come true. At least that's what I've been noticing. Why do you think the surge in Cryogenics? Because they know one day its possible! Theoretically, even time travel is possible. If you came upon a wormhole, which is a hole in the fabric of the space time continuem, and were able to connect the two ends together,like folding a peice of paper over so that the two dots could meet, you would be able to pass through time. Mind you the entrance to the wormhole would have to be at least 100,000km wide to pass through safely.

There are actually several different means of travel through time. These I am not versed in,but they do have patents. Yes, one day, we may even become time lords like Doctor Who. Minus the scharf, the phone booth, and the sonic tool. Understanding physics is the key. I also beleive that quantum mechanics is coming very close to explaining how we got here scientifically and will one day close the God debate for good. You see, these accomplishments,would not be possible, if we did not have peices of God within us. We are the part of God that has intelligence. That is why all things are possible. We will not be saved by a man coming out of the sky with a big beard, and a "G" on his T shirt. We will be saved by our own hand. ( Or destroyed by it) Why else would we have these abilities? Because we are all little peices of God that make up the collective mind. His mind. US! I beleive if we want to see these things, evil must be eliminated or at least subdued as the balance of the universe seems to require opposites. We sudue crime in our own society,by putting people in prison rather than eliminating them save for worst offenders. God, us we, have a split personality.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Jace, the past, in theory could be veiwed by a machine which Einstein was talking about before he died. He said that all things emit traces of energy that continue outwards to space. If you could create a machine that was able to bring those emmisions back and display them in a format for veiwing, you would be able to put those folks on trial, based on testimony from the actual defendants who were there by visiting them back in time. Bring the montitor, play back the events, here the testimony! Anything is possible! I know it sounds outrageous, but not if you consider that we are the conscious part of God. It would sort of be like the Q continuem!

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith
    I dont really see any of us ever having the capability to resurect the dead in order to reverse the injustices done over the centurys

I don't see how fictional characters could either. Who said life was fair? Suck it up, you're too old for wishful thinking.

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun
    when you said, "what are nothing", i just quit.

AHAHAHAHAHA!! I hadn't caught that!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Right, becuase god is just doing a bang-up job at the moment.

Last I checked, it was the two legged cattle that were wrecking the pasture.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit