If you believe in Evolution then your a fool! God really is REAL!

by Blackboo 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Aphrodite
    Aphrodite

TVL

You never existed before you were born

How do you know this? I think maybe I did exist before I was born and I will exist after I die. Maybe not in the same form, but my energy and matter will still exist at the very least. Perhaps my consciousness will exist too, I seem to recall previous lives in dream states.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Is your belief that evolution is foolish, or not believing in god is? The two don't have to be mutually exclusive. It is possible to believe in both, though there is far more reason from a scientific and intellectual standpoint to believe in the former.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Blackaboo, if you are a bible-believing creationist, I assume you respect one part of the bible as much as the other. If so, you owe the board a big apology for calling them fools.

Then we can get on with the rest of it.

This is what your argument style reminds me of:

http://sloanerisms.blogspot.com/2007/12/scattershot-hello.html

• 5go
    5go
    Okay...some of you guys had good points..i READ all the replies..its good some of you are not writing off God in the process of Evolution..but here lies the problem...with Evolution that makes it impossible...you cannot produce life after some FORM of life DIED...Think about it..has anything came back from DEATH??? That ALONE discredits evolution. Does life come from a dying animal? Insect? U cannot get anything from nothing that is DEAD! So why over a million years as evolution claim..that life forms develop into other froms over time? How long were these so called FORMS living?!! And what was it??? Evolution cannot answer what caused life..there belief is on the level of WITCHCRAFT..and Sorcery...ridiculous claims about life which make no logical sense what so ever. The only explanation for LIFE on earth is that SOMETHING had to ALWAYS EXIST like I said...because u cannot BRING ANYTHING BACK FROM DEATH OR NON-EXISTENCE! Now that makes PERFECT sense. If NOTHING EXISTED for ALL existense it HAVE TO REMAIN THAT WAY!! The only answer is something was ALIVE without any cause...and that is God...its hard to understand but its a FACT..their is no way of getting around this.

At least he conceded we had some good points. Though he still wants to argue from ignorance. He still lacks the knowledge and understanding of....

you cannot produce life after some FORM of life DIED

Natural Selection.

that life forms develop into other forms over time?

Macro Evolution.

there belief is on the level of WITCHCRAFT..and Sorcery...ridiculous claims about life which make no logical sense what so ever

basic Scientific Method and Logic.

Evolution cannot answer what caused life

the difference between Evolution and Abiogenesis.

and that is God

other equally plausible mythologies, pantheons, and creation myths.

• tula
    tula
    you cannot produce life after some FORM of life DIED...Think about it..has anything came back from DEATH??? That ALONE discredits evolution. Does life come from a dying animal? Insect?

You are absolutely right 5go. This is why carrot juice is soooo good for you. It has live enzymes. Well, especially if you can get it fresh.

Life begets life. Do you think we will all evolve into vegetarians? As I heard it, there will be no killing and eating of dead flesh in the new world.

Are vegetarians more spiritually evolved?

• Quentin
    Quentin

Couldn't bring myself to read six pages of this...so,

I'm no fool for believing there is a God....and I'm no fool for accepting evolution for what it is, an explenation of how life has progressed and continues to do so....since I'm no fool, I am content, which makes me feel good about myself and can leave it at that....

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth
    Do not insult my intelligence you non-God believing FOOLS!

Please don't insult our intelligence by calling us all non-God Believing Fools.

We are all individuals and have mutual Respect for one another regardless of beliefs.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Hey, they're kinda cute when they're all pious and condescending like that,......

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Maybe, but I use punctuation correctly, so I feel superior to you regardless.

Do not insult my intelligence you non-God believing FOOLS!

I don't think anybody could insult your intelligence.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Aphrodite. That is " You didn't exist the way you presently are". If you did. Then you wouldn't be dead would you? I can't discredit past life either, if I beleive in eternity. Evolution is not my strong point, so thanks for being pedantic to the other person who corrected me as well. I'm learning here too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit