If you believe in Evolution then your a fool! God really is REAL!

by Blackboo 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jacethespace
    jacethespace

Ive always thought that if there is no god then how can there be any justice for the world?

What about all those people who have been murdered for example the jews murdered by the nazis in the war.Now does that mean that evil has won and the innocent have lost.Its a pretty sad world if this is true.

And man certainly cannot judge fairly either.You only have to open your newspaper these days to see this.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I knew an actual man from the Amazon. He grew up in the buff and walked barefoot through the forrest. He was a real native. He told me that God was nature. They were smart enough to know that that's what kept them alive. That is why his people call it " Mother earth." If you think about everything that is alive comes from it. He said " When the white man came, he tried to put God in a building! In a sense these natives had it right. We are creating our own doom by losing touch with it. I think of Myself as integrated in the collective consciousness of the God experience. Despite that, I still find myself getting angry at some kind of God with an Omnipotent personality. I can't seem to shake the old programming I guess. Or maybe I would just love it if there was some evidence of a caring God. There isn't. Not one stitch. Remember " I said "caring God". That is, for the human condition. It's all about survival and then you die. By realizing that the universe is God, we must group our intelligence as a collective. I've always seen God and Satan as an excuse and a scapegoat for people to hide behind or not take responsibility for there actions. It seems we have the power in our own hands. To put man on the moon, to cure diseases. We have broken down the entire human Genome. One of the hard parts to accept, is that evil exists, just as Good does, in the whole of God. I find that quite unnerving, but as I said, everything has an opposite. At the end of it all, it seems like an insane lottery. You may get lucky,You may not. I don't like the lack of control in it either. It seems like God is a bit of a madman afterall. It just is, and we have to deal with it. One thing I will say is. I beleive that all is energy. In a physical sense matter is energy, there are negative charges and positive ones. In our spiritual energy we have the same charges! I beleive all energy has to go somewhere. Perhaps I'm simplifying things too much. But Good energy hopefully goes to a good place and bad energy, or Karma, goes to a bad place. Its only speculation of course. I could equally say, that if the universe is a balancing act, then if I was good, in the first cycle of things, then for the universe to keep in balance, my karmic energy would have to be bad in the next cycle. See what I mean, no control. I'm trying to be a realist here. I'm tired of fairy tales.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

Sheesh bible bashing idiots annoy me. There arguments tend to revolve round "Can science explain * insert some unanswered question* " thus totally missing the point. The purpose is to discover the truth whether that truth is beneficial to your personal bias or not. The irony of course is they then tend to preach to you about "their" god, not a generic god mind you, a SPECIFIC God who did in their minds very specific actions. Of course this specific god cannot be proved, in fact not one piece of evience is presented other than "look at the universe ...wow! how could that wonder come into being with my specific god " as their eyes glaze over with the effort of using their brain for a moment.

Even better are the bible bashers who cut and paste from a creationist website scientifically incorrect information which they do not actually understand themselves. Then proceed to be torn apart from people who have made some effort to educate themselves, this is still of course a fruitless exercise as the bible basher cannot understand what you are trying to tell them and results in your brain wanting to get away from this brick wall banging fun

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Ive always thought that if there is no god then how can there be any justice for the world?

What about all those people who have been murdered for example the jews murdered by the nazis in the war.Now does that mean that evil has won and the innocent have lost.Its a pretty sad world if this is true.

And man certainly cannot judge fairly either.You only have to open your newspaper these days to see this.

.I agree that the millions of people who died over the years in wars and other man made disasters are very sad but what is worst, we humans doing such things or an all powerful god that allows these things to happen. Justice is only a construct invented by us humans. Wen you say that man can not judge fairly, what do you base your judgement on to make such a judgment?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

ok, my 2pince.

Evolution does not describe how life started. Only how life became what it is today. Does a decent job on that as far as the big picture goes.

Evolution is not a complete theory.

Evolution is not hostile to the idea of god. It is not hostile to anything. It is a working, observable framework of hypothosis to describe a natural process.

YE Creationist are the ones who have made evolution seem hostile to the idea of god, just as the first post on this thread has done.

My disbelief in your skypappy has nothing to do with evolution.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Mariusuk. I'll admit I can get a little philosophical. Sometimes I even get carried away. But I throw out ideas anyways. I'm not working in a closed system and do not claim to have all the answers. I even welcome correction. I'm open to it. If it fails me logically, it will be removed from my understanding of things. If my logic fails in all areas then I must consider a new way of veiwing things. I think any good philosopher should be prepared to look at things in new way. Paradigms are always changing in the world of scince.

You must understand that Christianity, as I'm assuming you are some form of one, was borrowed from Mithraism. An old Persian religion. Google it and you will see. It preceded Christianity by 1000's of years. The parallels to Christianity are staggering. Mithraism is not he only religion either, that parallels it. Do some research. Just as the flood account mirrors the Epic of Gilgamesh, you must understand that in ancient times people borrowed beleifs from each other and fabricated them. It was the apostle Paul that invented Chritianity not Jesus.

I have been formulating these ideas for years. A bit of this and a bit of that. Someone called it Pantheism. All I'm trying to do, is see the big picture and make sure all the peices fit. It's not a finshed work. It's a work in progress. We don't claim to have all the answers. Thats arrogance! and it is arrogance I see in YOO, and Black BOO!. Hey that rhymed.

The religions of Christianity have been corrupted and bastardized a million times, becuase it source is horrendously tainted.

Consider.

1. The Gospels are contradictory. Google for all the inerency. It's staggering. Why is this? There are many reasons. One of the Jewish traditions at the time of Christ was the "spoken word". This was because it was far too incriminating, to have things written for fear of Roman reprisal. It was called " Mishna." Therefore we have a bunch of old men scatching there heads sayin. Hmm, I think I remember it this way". So much for God not being the author of confusion. But, I can simplify it even further. Lets just call it a bunch of Jews sitting around a campfire telling lies. The booble was written for them! Not us. The world was always coming to an end for them cause they were hated by the Romans, and even the Egyptians that preceded them. Masada, is a perfect example of the "seige mentality" and it still exists today, where Israel is getting attacked from all sides. It is a part of the heritage just like the holocaust.

2. The "Old testament is staggeringly contradictory." Google it!( Is this where you are drawing your data from?

3. There are large sections of the entire bible missing. This is for two reasons. Because when the library of Alexandria burned, a monk grabbed 66 of the remaining books, or all that he could carry, or rendered the most important. This he took on donkey and brought to Europe.

4. At the council of Nicae, Constantine ordered all religious leaders together, to agree on certain doctrines to form a religious political unity. It was they, who decided for everyone else, what should be considered scriptural text. What about the Revelation Of Peter? A very significant work. Or what about the Gospel of Thomas, or the book of Maccabees or the book of Enoch. There's tons missing. They call these works of the Appocrypha, because it doesn't fit things the way they want it to. Or maybe everyone in those days just had an overactive imagination and had different story telling competitions. The Gnostic gospels are somewhat like this. The Asseans, were sent ouside the walled city because there writings somewhat differed. They wrote the book of Isaiah, and yet somehow it ended up in our bible. Pick and choose. Thats just what everyone does today when it comes to religious beleif. That is why there is over 37,000 denominations of Christianity.

5. Anceint Coinos Greek does not exist anymore. They have a rough idea of it, but the exact grammatical rules are fuzzy. This opens the door to mistranslation.

I realize this is opening up a can of worms, and the thread is about something else, but I'm just saying, your document is terribly faulty. Google bible ineerency and you will see hundreds of outright contadictions in places. If it a book that is instructing me of an intelligent and precise God, than it dam well better be precise!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jacespace

Can you name a single action toward bringing justice that god has done within the last 500 yrs? Isn't it all people?

S

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

Erm Tyrone

You may want to read my posts on this thread. If you do so you will see that I am clearly NOT a christian or religious at all for that matter lol. I assume your post was supposed to be directed to someone else haha

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

I use the term bible basher to mean someone who bashes the bible on you, not someone who disagrees with the bible lol

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Jacespace

Can you name a single action toward bringing justice that god has done within the last 500 yrs? Isn't it all people?

S

How about within the last 1000 years?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit