What book are you reading right now?

by Wordly Andre 105 Replies latest jw friends

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The last three books I read include (I recommend them all):

Water for Elephants

Memoirs of a Geisha

Travels with Charley (a John Steinbeck book. I am trying to read all his works)

Half way through Pride and Prejudice.

• myababes
    myababes

Sorry to let the side down amongst all you intellectuals but mine is Sharon Osbourne Survivor( Read the first one too) . Sorry know its crass but am really enjoying it got it bought for xmas

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I finished Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone just after Christmas and today I bought, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. WOOHOO!!!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

In Praise of Prejudice, by Theodore Dalrymple

The Raj Quartet (The Jewel in the Crown), by Paul Scott

Unattended Sorrow, by Stephen Levine

• lawrence
    lawrence

Reading 'Ancient Mariner' - the Artic adventures of Samuel Hearne, the sailor who inspired Coleridge's poem.

NewYork44M- I Love 'Travels with Charley' - from the matured writer and person.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

The second book I'm currently reading:

Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office - 101 Mistakes Women Make that Sabotage their Careers, by Lois P. Frankel, Ph.D.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

OK I finished "The Sign of Four" a good read, I really enjoyed it. Now I'm reading "Wish You Were Here" by Rita Mae Brown, a cute mystery with a cat and dog thrown in.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am reading THE JESUS PAPERS. It's about the known facts about Jesus vs. the Biblical story.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Page 1: Historical facts about Jesus
    Page 2-200: Biblical "facts" about Jesus

hehe.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

The last few weeks I have read the entire collection of historical novels by Georgette Heyer. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgette_Heyer I love all of them.

The next book I will pick up for reading is Labyrinth by Kate Moss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit