What book are you reading right now?

by Wordly Andre 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Room 215
    Room 215

Plutarch's Lives; found a cheap used unabridged one on EBay.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Danielle Steele's new book..................very fluffy, but entertaining. "Amazing Grace" is the title.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Debt of Honor-Tom Clancy

Isaac

• zack
    zack

I'm reading "God Is Not Great"

• Odrade
    Odrade

zach, is that the Christopher Hitchens book? What do you think, is it a good read? It has been on my list for awhile (actually my audible.com list).

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

"Pillars of the Earth" by Ken Follet. I am loving it and already bought the companion/sequel "World Without End" I am loving the first book so much I bought the second, NEW, And Hardcover!! I NEVER do that, I am too cheap-I did get it from Costco, though:)

• changeling
    changeling

The Pillars if the Earth - Ken Follet

You guys: I'm am so priviledged to be among you: people that read good books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been an avid reader all my life but never found a witness I could talk "books" with (other than my daughter).

I have read many of the books you guys mentioned and have others on my "must read list"

Restrangled: A Thousand Splendid Sons will rip your guts out! I am going to see The Kite Runner (the movie) this afternoon.

Happy reading all!!!!!!

changeling

• behemot
    behemot

God is not great. How Religion Poisons everything, by Christopher Hitchens

Behemot

• Mincan
    Mincan

The World Without Us, by Alan Weisman.

Changling, The Pillars of the Earth has been my favourite historical fiction novel for years now! (Im biassed being a stonemason though) I hope you enjoy it.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

God is not Great - How Religion Poisons Everything by Christopher Hitchens

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit